Council Of First Knowledge, Jedi Temple Training Facility

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wisher619

Wisher619

Alright so a few things. I feel like my canopy is too damn thick. The top 6" or so is getting good light and looking good, but it's the stuff under that that's in need of light. Like a yellow-green in color if you will.

So do I A. just get rid of those little buds (which although they may turn into "popcorn bud" seems counter intuitive). Or B. go in and defoil like a mofo. I've got a lot of fan leaves blocking light. Or, I guess I could do a little of both.

Is it too late to defoil on a "large" scale? As in, would it just hurt more than help at this point of the grow.

Also, I have a bottle of florakleen I never planned on using again, but, I have it. When should I run some of that --- I just used water only for the first time today.
To late to defol

remember on day 14 I said pull off all fan leaves on the top 6-8" of all colas

that was me tryin to get light to everything that isnt gettin light now

and I would leave all those little larf buds

you still got 2 to 3 weeks before chop

so those buds should atleast finish by the time you chop

I know you probably hate listening to me at all
but I would never steer you wrong

Wisher619

Wisher619

Yup, this is what i got. I tried a couple diff lightings
Also, none of the traps have managed to catch a single gnat, i bought one from lowes that even said it works for gnats on the box and then the other 2 hanging fly sticky traps. Nothings working. Anyone bought any traps that they seen catch gnats?
hahahhahhah oh man
so your plant isnt even close to as yellow as we thought
it actually looks perfectly fine
so I bet the other is super dark green then
like over nuted
here is my suggestion
since you are still hand watering

get 2 buckets
sorry I cant remember the strains
the small dark green on
drop feed to 14ml per gal
the light green drop back to 18ml

just make 1 gal per plant
each plant should take a about 16oz a day of feed
so each gal will last a few days

Last edited:
Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

Yellow sticky traps seem to work
hahahhahhah oh man
so tou plant isnt even close to as yellow as we thought
it actually looks perfectly fine
so I bet the other is super dark green then
like over nuted
here is my suggestion
since you are still hand watering

get 2 buckets
sorry I cant remember the strains
the small dark green on
drop feed to 14ml per gal
the light green drop back to 18ml

just make 1 gal per plant
each plant should take a about 16oz a day of feed
so each gal will last a few days
Will do.... thars great news, its actually gotten a lil greener lately towards the bottom. I pretty much removed the yellow leaves. Lol the strains are sourjack desil and purple kush.

MW7945

MW7945

To late to defol

remember on day 14 I said pull off all fan leaves on the top 6-8" of all colas

that was me tryin to get light to everything that isnt gettin light now

and I would leave all those little larf buds

you still got 2 to 3 weeks before chop

so those buds should atleast finish by the time you chop

I know you probably hate listening to me at all
but I would never steer you wrong

Yeah see when you said remove all the fan leaves at the top I just went through and got rid of the big mamajamams. At this point it'd take too much effort to even go around and find all the small stuff to lop off. I'm pretty sure the canopy is bulletproof it's so thick.

Wisher619

Wisher619

Yeah see when you said remove all the fan leaves at the top I just went through and got rid of the big mamajamams. At this point it'd take too much effort to even go around and find all the small stuff to lop off. I'm pretty sure the canopy is bulletproof it's so thick.
yeah
in any case you will have a good harvest
dont touch anything now
just let it finish out
chop all the tops and hang
and if you wanted you could keep watering and allow the small stuff to finish out
or just chop it all and the small stuff you can use for hash or rosin or whatever
but yeah on day 14 of flower
if you snip every leaf with stem on the top 6-8" of each cola you will be gettin light to the lower portions of the cola at an extremely critical junction in the flowering lifespan

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

so the sour jack looks exactly as it should and the kush to me is probably way to dark if you look at it under reg light

hey what are the temps in there at lights off do you know?
Yeah light out usually get low to mid 60s but never below 60 and the highs lights on is around 77/79 or soo
Also wpuld it help keep the gnats out of the coco if i put a fan blowing low level at the base of the plants?
I ordered some of those safer sticks off amazn. Should be here wens then ill have 3 difff types of sticky traps n there. Lol

Last edited:
brazel

brazel

What you gonna get? I was looking at the medman purple headband earlier, sounds bomb.
I'm not familiar with this strain but wanted to touch on the subject of marketing!
Sounds bomb.... of course it does but fact check, look for grows with that strain. Ask questions, how long the breeder been at it? F1, BX1... etc all things matter! Remember you're buying seeds based on the mother and father.... do you have siblings? If so are you guys the same!?
Unless you're 6' blond blue eyes and have a usb telescope!?

Wisher619

Wisher619

Yeah light out usually get low to mid 60s but never below 60 and the highs lights on is around 77/79 or soo
Also wpuld it help keep the gnats out of the coco if i put a fan blowing low level at the base of the plants?
I ordered some of those safer sticks off amazn. Should be here wens then ill have 3 difff types of sticky traps n there. Lol
you need to put sticky tape near the coco...like lay it down there.....i always mulch with hydration...and if I ever get gnats...I just throw some sticky take down on the rocks...the gnats will jump right on

oh and that is really cold for night time temps....that is slowing down the plant....
also from 77-low 60's is a pretty big temp swing IMO

Wisher619

Wisher619

No I don't, but if you want purple leaves paint them! Flavonoids are pretty but not beneficial to your high
thats how I feel

but all the cats......not in Cali....purple seems to be a big deal to them.....

I like Sticky and Super resinous but that is me....a SoCal lifer.....

Purple....been there done that.....

I like seeing pink/purple/red/orange/yellow.....when she is flushing.....

but don't really mind other than that

brazel

brazel

thats how I feel

but all the cats......not in Cali....purple seems to be a big deal to them.....

I like Sticky and Super resinous but that is me....a SoCal lifer.....

Purple....been there done that.....

I like seeing pink/purple/red/orange/yellow.....when she is flushing.....

but don't really mind other than that
Exactly, I said to this other grower granddaddy purple was everywhere in mid 2000s. Purp was everything then

Itzdwoodduhh

Itzdwoodduhh

you need to put sticky tape near the coco...like lay it down there.....i always mulch with hydration...and if I ever get gnats...I just throw some sticky take down on the rocks...the gnats will jump right on

oh and that is really cold for night time temps....that is slowing down the plant....
also from 77-low 60's is a pretty big temp swing IMO
Will do, hmmm. Soo i would maby need to crank the heat up in my room at night or get a bigger fan to make it cooler during tge day right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom