True Blooms: What Is It And What Does It Do For Your Plants?

• Thread starter primordialsolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I hope this thread answers all your questions about True Blooms.
  • True Blooms is a microbial based bloom booster.
  • It has very little to no nutrients in it. It is 100% compatible with all other nutrients, amendments, and microbials on the market.
  • It has about 71 TRILLION microbes per ml.
  • It has over a million different species of microbes.
  • It has over 1000 different species of phosphorus solubilizing microbes.
  • It is kelp based.
  • It is food grade.
  • It can be used in the medium and as a foliar spray
  • It will reduce the transition from vege to bloom.
  • It will increase the flowering spots on your plant.
  • When used, on a regular basis, as a foliar spray, it can prevent powder mold, bacterial infections and other fungal infections on the surface of the plant.
  • It will also increase bud size as it solubilizes all insoluble phosphorus from your nutes or already in your soil.
  • It is highly concentrated. After the first week of flowering, it's only 1ml per gallon in the medium and 3mls per gallon as a foliar spray.
  • It is cheaper than Seagreen.
  • It will make you more successful, no matter how you currently grow.
  • Trueblooms, in the soil, costs between 7 cents and 19 cents a gallon. As a foliar spray, it costs between 22 to 58 cents a gallon.

Trueblooms
Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

I hope this thread answers all your questions about True Blooms.
  • True Blooms is a microbial based bloom booster.
  • It has very little to no nutrients in it. It is 100% compatible with all other nutrients, amendments, and microbials on the market.
  • It has about 71 TRILLION microbes per ml.
  • It has over a million different species of microbes.
  • It has over 1000 different species of phosphorus solubilizing microbes.
  • It is kelp based.
  • It is food grade.
  • It can be used in the medium and as a foliar spray
  • It will reduce the transition from vege to bloom.
  • It will increase the flowering spots on your plant.
  • When used, on a regular basis, as a foliar spray, it can prevent powder mold, bacterial infections and other fungal infections on the surface of the plant.
  • It will also increase bud size as it solubilizes all insoluble phosphorus from your nutes or already in your soil.
  • It is highly concentrated. After the first week of flowering, it's only 1ml per gallon in the medium and 3mls per gallon as a foliar spray.
  • It is cheaper than Seagreen.
  • It will make you more successful, no matter how you currently grow.
  • Trueblooms, in the soil, costs between 7 cents and 19 cents a gallon. As a foliar spray, it costs between 22 to 58 cents a gallon.

Nice, I'm glad to see you all on here, got a question for ya..
Do you have a sample pack for these ?
I just got a Seagreen sample and am liking how it's working and would love to give the others a try.?
I appreciate it and Respect..
STR8

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Nice, I'm glad to see you all on here, got a question for ya..
Do you have a sample pack for these ?
I just got a Seagreen sample and am liking how it's working and would love to give the others a try.?
I appreciate it and Respect..
STR8
We do have samples of Trueblooms. How did you get your sample of Seagreen?

str8smokn

str8smokn

On Insta/ you all were running that sample add.
I didn't see anything on it about the other samples tho.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

They will send to you if you need em too.
They did for me , I have a Wally World and a mom/pop garden center who would keep it for themselves probably.
So I will need the same fine this time too.
STR8

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
On Insta/ you all were running that sample add.
I didn't see anything on it about the other samples tho.
STR8
Did you pay for shipping to your house, get it from a local store, or did we ship it for free. Half the time I don't know what they are doing on instagram. lol

E

Esoptron

Curious to know what would happen if one were to harvest a plant sprayed with trueblooms less than a week prior?

jessejames12345

jessejames12345

Is there a shelf life , or storage requirements ? Ive got a bottle Ive had for a few years and still have hardly made a dent in it ;)

str8smokn

str8smokn

Trueblooms is 100% food grade so no harm will come to you. You could spray tomatoes and eat them.

There is a difference in eating something sprayed and burning something sprayed. Different compounds once it’s been heated I would think.
This is what gets me about companies saying food grade on stuff were not eating.!!!
It would be nice when it becomes legal and companies can actually start labeling their stuff for actual marijuana and not veggies.
STR8

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
There is a difference in eating something sprayed and burning something sprayed. Different compounds once it’s been heated I would think.
This is what gets me about companies saying food grade on stuff were not eating.!!!
It would be nice when it becomes legal and companies can actually start labeling their stuff for actual marijuana and not veggies.
STR8
You're correct there is a difference between combustion and eating. True Blooms is what food-grade ought to be, as in actually derived from things that are edible. What you're describing sounds a lot like the BS in food regulations allowing myclobutanil to be eaten even. Nothing in our product turns into cyanide when it's burned like that shit. I understand your sentiments and your frustration with safety labeling.

str8smokn

str8smokn

@JCPrimordial
I really do appreciate you taking the time to answer/respond to this.
I wasn’t talking so much about your products , but just labeling period.
I know that you all do extensive research on your products cause you know we use it for .
Oh and I use it from the Seagreen to the true blooms so far.
So thanks again.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom