Old School Seeds

• Thread starter chronic68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Organikz

Organikz

"There is a huge effort behind IBL’s like these, since a large number of pure specimens had to be used to select the correct parents. In addition, the breeder must fight against inbreeding depression, the result of crossing parents with very similar genetic information. The reward for this job made properly is a highly stable strain."

JMcG

JMcG

Also you can see on these Double leaf serrations. This is indicative of some of the genetics originating in the Himalayans, and is generally considered indicative of potent weed.

1.69-skunk18-ibl.png
Cool to know about the double serration. I have a thc bomb expressing that right now. Stout little affie leaner:)

brazel

brazel

Cool to know about the double serration. I have a thc bomb expressing that right now. Stout little affie leaner:)
Sometimes you just need to think... how could double serration dictate quality? look at bomb ass cannabis without double serration!

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

Because double serrations only appear on certain strains, and they happen to be known for potency, though that's not saying someone couldn't screw up the genes, and it still display double serrations.

Shamus

Shamus

Dude double serration doesn't mean anything IMO

if anything it's indicative of old skunks

eastcoastjoe

eastcoastjoe

There are examples of people on forums, that have grown it, and did get RKS phenos. I guess you just don't know where to look huh?

Where should we be looking then because I never saw anyone find anything roadkill in those ? Please send us links to where too look

Jmaes Mabley

Jmaes Mabley

The "Original" Skunk was NOT Afghani. It has Afghani in it, ( 33%) as per the double serrated leaves on some phenos, and like you say Seamus. IS Indicative of OLD SKUNK. And this is the "Originator"

I'm also not going to argue, and keep going back and forth. Take it as anyone wants. I know what it is, and the people in Northern California know what this stuff is, tey know who Master Thai is, they know who U Mello is, and the knew who Uncle Fester was, and its just a waste of time to go back and forth. You either want to try it sometime, or you don't. I couldn't give less of a shit myself.

But I'm not going to keep going on, and on. You wrestle with a pig, and you get dirty, and the pig likes it.

Sacred Seeds/Skunkman got the genes, added other genes to add sweetness, Sweettooth/Thai has been suggested, but I don't know ??? ) culled the RKS "OUT" of it, and then bred it for Indica Dominance.

There are grows of the 69 IBL on Instagram, and it took hours for me to find them, as I was trying to find grows of the IBL, so anyone interested, try and find the grows yourself, I aint wasting my time looking for them again, as I didn't save the link.

But I wont respond anymore to those that don't know shit, or are Ill informed.

Double serrated leaf
The cannabis plant is known to have a palmately compund leaf with serrated leaflets.
The double serrated leaf pattern of the skunk plant has long
been documented to have originated in the Himalayan mountain system.
from Bangladesh to Bhutan from Nepal to Punjab and from himachal Pradesh to Kashmir and parts of n. Afghanistan. these all are land race indicia areas.
skunk strains, northern lights, cheese, satori, whiteberry
are a few strains assosiated with double serrated leafs.

Last edited:
Organikz

Organikz

Glad you are done arguing lol.
You see...its like playing chess with a pigeon. You are playing chess and the pigeon is just knocking over pieces and shitting on the board but still struts around whith his chest puffed up like he won...

rks is out there and it was way before affie. I have cherry bomb...nah not reeferman cough syrup. Have you heard of the deceased Mr green genes? Probably not. He was a member of the BOEL and gifted his cuts to only 2 associates. This is circa 79'. Haze northern lights circa 91...u guys won't find them now though...lol

These cuts and crosses were developed before breeders existed...

20180121 101828
Last edited:
Shamus

Shamus

What the fuck

skunk existed way before IBL afghanis? But skunk is 33% affie?

are U guys actually popping old seeds or just sucking swamis dick?

I'll upload pics of my original notes from fester on LSD synthesis
Like written by him, by hand

Thank god for paspali culture am I right?

Shamus

Shamus

Also thank god people in NorCal know what RKS is

I think nspecta lives in Maine right? cuz me and him were talking and we both agree rks was an affie

Top Bottom