Drawing high
what ya drawing while stony

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I have a few.
I am a fan of symmetry.
And I really like how black and white contrast each other so well.

20160723 141113

20160723 141328

This next set is on the same piece of paper. One is front and one is the back. I used the ink bleeding through the other side for an altered effect.
20160723 141237
20160723 141259

Someone convinced me I should add color to them. I tried on one of them and I personally think the color changed the drawing past what I liked personally. I liked it much better as black and white cause it suited my style better. But oh well.
20160723 141158

Each drawing took about 4hrs.
And it was back when I first started smoking and it was still sort of psychedelic. So I had more inspiration than I do now that I have a tolerance.

Last but not least here are 2 unfinished works I am not sure I will ever finish lol.
20160723 142208

20160723 142312

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I have a few.
I am a fan of symmetry.
And I really like how black and white contrast each other so well.

View attachment 618463
View attachment 618467
This next set is on the same piece of paper. One is front and one is the back. I used the ink bleeding through the other side for an altered effect.
View attachment 618464 View attachment 618465

Someone convinced me I should add color to them. I tried on one of them and I personally think the color changed the drawing past what I liked personally. I liked it much better as black and white cause it suited my style better. But oh well.View attachment 618466

Each drawing took about 4hrs.
And it was back when I first started smoking and it was still sort of psychedelic. So I had more inspiration than I do now that I have a tolerance.

Last but not least here are 2 unfinished works I am not sure I will ever finish lol.
View attachment 618468
View attachment 618469

I had the same problem. I haven't really drawn anything in a decade. I can draw still, I'm just disinterested. I switched to photography. Takes the same eye but instant gratification.

If you're having a problem with inspiration don't look for stronger weed, look for more complex thc compounds. That's why I like top shelf Sativa. It doesn't tend to have the couch lock effect of Indica, the high is very intellectual and longer lasting. Something like Durban Poison will even suppress appetite so you don't munch away your buzz.

Monochrome has always been my format of choice as well. I think art is so much better when the subject is the focus and not the colors. You have a Sativa/sativa mind.

Top Bottom