It Lives!........loompas Headband

• Thread starter FOE20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RastaZombie

RastaZombie

Dude lost this to your IG. Its me rasindigo. Im glad your brought errrr back from the dead. Where can i find beans of er. See ya guys hopefully in lakeland on the 20th...

L

legacyseeds

loli wasn’t aware she was ever lost?
the original mom is in my mother room right now, as a backup for Loompa.
epic lookin underdawg bro, your absolutely killin it! Nice to meet you formally man, i’ve seen ya on the forums for a long time doing ur thing and killin it(gotta give love to our forum brothers! we’re a dying breed!) i started working with Loompa farms not too long ago, and yesterday at the farm loompa was telling me about how you’ve been killin it with this cut... & he’s exactly right!
if you don’t mind me asking,
when do you personally like to harvest her for your own head stash?
& do you run her organic or hydro? do you mind sharing what medium you used for these beauties?
i absolutely adore LBH and she’s the first jar to get finished before any get popped open... to the point where, in my outdoor sensi garden this year, it is gonna is all about one plant=LBH

Loompa is doing some new work with the LBH(Loompa’sHeadBand) & every single fuckin cross he mentioned sounded soo amazingly killer. I’m not quite sure when they’ll drop, but foe, Im sure you’ll get your pick of whatever for some beans to check out bro.
But yeah guys keep an eye out here on Loompas Seeds subforum, as I will personally make sure any major seed drop is announced in a thread, ahead of time.

FOE20

FOE20

Maestro Loco
Supporter
no prob Legacy..well back a while the word was it was lost....So not my words just the word of mouth....
Ive spoken to Loompa personally....We are def on the same page of a few books....lol..
I grow mixed media...PMixHP + FFOF 3part PM 1 part FFOF...I use botanicare prods...PBP Grow(3-2-4), Soil Bloom(1-4-5) and Kine Bloom(0-6-6)...I also use BananaManna for essential Oils...Sucanaut for raw Carbs..No
fuking Molasses...and a drop or 2 of Mammoth P and Silica blast from wks 6-9...
Bout it....and never Over feed...Less is More
I pull at 9-10wks...

L

legacyseeds

ah ok gotcha. yeah man i’d be buggin if she was lost tbh! like the best og i’ve ever found hands down.
and that sounds like an awesome soil regime bro. sounds like you got it tailored perfectly to her!
i can see you clearly are on the same page, cuz from what Loompas told me, as well as in my experience, the organic LHB is far superior to the chem version... apparently she comes out drastically different in hydro(i believe it was described to me as being more on the diesel side then og), so much so that there’s a chem version by a very good grower that goes by overlord OG.
anyway, have a good one bro.
respect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom