CSI Humboldt - Growers Picture Thread - Veg Or Flow, We Love' Em All!

• Thread starter forthelove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
m8ty

m8ty

Purple Dogbud hung for 7 days to dry ready for a trimming...

Thank you Mr. Nspecta and THCFARMER!

Cheers!

WP 20180217 001
WP 20180223 003
WP 20180223 004
WP 20180223 005
WP 20180223 006
WP 20180223 007

H

hawkman

you have a bit of trimming !!!!!! but so what - it's going to be worth it PEACE

Jasper Geist

Jasper Geist

Purple Dogbud hung for 7 days to dry ready for a trimming...

Thank you Mr. Nspecta and THCFARMER!

Cheers!

Nice! Yeah, the Nspecta throws some serious Purple! I've got several grows of his goodness under my belt "and after slogging through much trimming, and you will trim, and trim some more" - (in my best Winston Churchill voice) you get the blessed Purple Goodness. I've trimmed wet and I've trimmed dry. The wet is so much easier... but to each their own. Enjoy your flower! Purple Dogbud is my next CSI project. I want to find out how the Chemdog 91 works with Urkle. What was your height at the end of flower and if you grew in buckets what was the size (gallon/liter) of them? I ask as I'm looking for increased yield and size from the typical Purps and Mendo strains.

m8ty

m8ty

Nice! Yeah, the Nspecta throws some serious Purple! I've got several grows of his goodness under my belt "and after slogging through much trimming, and you will trim, and trim some more" - (in my best Winston Churchill voice) you get the blessed Purple Goodness. I've trimmed wet and I've trimmed dry. The wet is so much easier... but to each their own. Enjoy your flower! Purple Dogbud is my next CSI project. I want to find out how the Chemdog 91 works with Urkle. What was your height at the end of flower and if you grew in buckets what was the size (gallon/liter) of them? I ask as I'm looking for increased yield and size from the typical Purps and Mendo strains.

The plants I got are all very similar, they all lean to the Dogbud parent but they get all the purple at the end of flower from the purple urkle, i notice the purple comes in late into flower (7 weeks) , and the longer you flower them (10 weeks) the more the Chem smells comes through, and the smoke taste is all Dogbud with a hint of the Urkle ...

L

legacyseeds

maybe some pirates of the emerald triangle?
was working emerald last year with Loompa, and he passed me a bag of some indoor patient zero(purple chitral kush) flower that had a few seeds that were labeled as patient zeroxgsc.
absolutely love that bro. i actually wanted to do that quite a while ago. great minds think alike!
i’m looking forward to runnin some csi/PET dank.
btw inspecta, have heard nothing but great things about ya from loompa.
respect

AC39C418 A69C 4124 9C4C 635916D477A1
L

legacyseeds

sorry guys somehow the auto correct deleted part of the genetics for patient zero.
so patient zero is purple chitral kushX purple urkle. the seed above is the (pckXPurpleUrkle)xGSC
lol don’t wanna be spreading mis information.
my hope is to find a VERY purple gsc pheno... now i understand legit gsc tends to go purp already.... & to be clear i’m not talking shit, but there ARE ALOT of cookie cuts going around as the real deal, and not all of them purple up.... however from my experience moving 2-4 pounds a month of the forum cut for all of 2011 & ten months of 2012, and having tried many of the earlier cuts, ie the real deal, & subsequent s1 bagseed etc that were still the real deal, like the forum, before everyone started outcrossing her and calling it cookies, i find that she always went purple to an extent no matter her environment or grow style. however, having clarified that, the purp i see from it tends to be a more faded purp that is pale in comparison to the dark purple the patient zero had... i think it mighta been from the pck, like we’re not quite talkin urkle purp, we’re talkin bordering on looking almost black! and all i can say is the idea of a DARK purple/almost black gsc cut for my headstash sounds absolutely perfect!

not sure if this cross was a limited time thing for the emerald cup, or what, but i def am honored to give her a go, and i will of course post some flower pics when we get there.

H

hawkman

Hey guy's last had 3 seeds 1 germinated - then dropper 4 more = no germination - doing 4 more planted in soil no pre-soak you guy's ever have this kid of luck ???? i must need help !!

Pacnw

Pacnw

Hey everybody,

I can only grow 4 plants at a time and have settled on CSI Humboldt feminized seeds. Seems like the best option for my situation and I've only read good things about them.

Only thing I'm wondering about is the yield of some of the strains.
What are some good yielding but also shorter flowering strains from the Nspecta?

Thanks everybody!

918medical

918medical

Hey guy's last had 3 seeds 1 germinated - then dropper 4 more = no germination - doing 4 more planted in soil no pre-soak you guy's ever have this kid of luck ???? i must need help !!
I use rapid rooters for germination, in a seedling try. I fill up the seedling cells with 1/2" perlite, and the bottom tray with 1/4" distilled water, on top of a heat map temp controlled to 80 degrees. I put the seed in the little hole in the rapid rooter, pointy side up, and I tear a piece of the rapid rooter to plug the hole. doing this, I’ve never had seeds not germinate. Granted, I’m picky about whose seeds I’ll run but Nspecta is def on my list of trusted breeders. Just popped 4 of nspecta’s gator bait the other day and two days after putting them into the rapid rooters, they had sprouted and had roots out the side and bottom. Then I just put the rapid rooter into my plants first container, I use a 1 gal of coco.

BigErnMckrackinSeeds

BigErnMckrackinSeeds

Hello all..new to posting here..been growing 20 plus years and following all you knowledgeable folks for quite some time..just never got around to posting grows for personal reasons..got a question though..anyone with experiencing ordering from Caleb as csi..placed an order last Tuesday overnighted the mos they recieved following day..have recieved nothing as far as confirmation or anything..tried emailing on csi site and insta..what’s the protocol with them..wanting to place a very large order with then but wanna make sure everything’s kosher with the first one beforehand..I know dudes busy n has a lot going on..just wondering if anyone has any experience..thanks a ton and much love to all

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hello all..new to posting here..been growing 20 plus years and following all you knowledgeable folks for quite some time..just never got around to posting grows for personal reasons..got a question though..anyone with experiencing ordering from Caleb as csi..placed an order last Tuesday overnighted the mos they recieved following day..have recieved nothing as far as confirmation or anything..tried emailing on csi site and insta..what’s the protocol with them..wanting to place a very large order with then but wanna make sure everything’s kosher with the first one beforehand..I know dudes busy n has a lot going on..just wondering if anyone has any experience..thanks a ton and much love to all
E mail him, be patient, he will get back to you:)

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Should be.... will be no problems

BigErnMckrackinSeeds

BigErnMckrackinSeeds

Thanks guys..yeah I know calebs a stand up dude..know peeps up north who know him..was just wondering if anyone had had experience ordering and whether or not they recieved any kind of confirmation email or follow up or if the gear just arrived..fine either way just wanted to check in before I drop stacks on a bunch more ya know..preciate the responses

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Thanks guys..yeah I know calebs a stand up dude..know peeps up north who know him..was just wondering if anyone had had experience ordering and whether or not they recieved any kind of confirmation email or follow up or if the gear just arrived..fine either way just wanted to check in before I drop stacks on a bunch more ya know..preciate the responses
Check it out, he’s affiliated with CSI super cool dude. Awesome Genetics’s I’ve been getting genetics from him for years never let me down:)

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
CSI is one on the best guys in the scene, im sure he is just busy and will get back to you soon

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Can anyone tell me what the effects and terps are like on the old family purple? I'm thinking about female hunting through some next round.

Latest posts

Top Bottom