Advice On Lights Please?

• Thread starter Shadrock5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shadrock5

I have searched and searched I have a marshydrob96 reflector and 2 t5 2ft 4 bulb one t5 I have been using to clone and germ. The other I use for my outdoor veg garden seeds but I put it in my grow with the mars and rhe extra watts and I thnk the extra intensity and penetration helped. So this far best grow yet. I can now afford a little bit better light as i need my t5 back also and have narrowed it i believe down to 2x optic 1's - quantum board 260 xw - fusion board ( but im sick if blurple and aint that good at electrical diy) or possably timber with the citizen they have a 200 w model
2 ts but I cant for the life of me find a pic or info on the spectrum graph shown by most/ all manufacturers any one have a pic of that or advice between those options
Please

J

JarrettRiggs

Pics or it definitely didn't happen. Let's be honest, L.E.Ds ain't touching 3 per.
Think what you want. I do not document because I live in a prohibited state. Let me lay this out.... SpydrX Plus, light rail, Co2 supplementation, flood and drain hydro and Mammoth nutes so please enlighten me on how this isn't possible?

J

JarrettRiggs

What watt draw and how long is your veg time and what volume root space? Was it wet? Does a pro know its not wet? How was smoke? Black or white ash? This will be fun..
Over 650 true watts with a veg time of 12 weeks, 8 10 gallon smart pots and they flushed beautifully. Dried at 60% humidity at 66 degrees homie.

Last edited:
J

JarrettRiggs

Pics or it definitely didn't happen. Let's be honest, L.E.Ds ain't touching 3 per.
You ain't fucking with the right leds bud. Fluence Bioengineering has got the spectrum and coverage down to a science. And with a light rail you almost double your sq ft coverage

Last edited:
J

JarrettRiggs

You ain't fucking with the right leds bud. Fluence engineering has got the spectrum and coverage down to a science. And with a light rail you almost double your sq ft coverage
Will put a HPS, DE HPS, CMH or anything of that nature to bed

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Over 650 true watts with a veg time of 12 weeks, 8 10 gallon smart pots and they flushed beautifully. Dried at 60% humidity at 66 degrees homie.
You ain't fucking with the right leds bud. Fluence Bioengineering has got the spectrum and coverage down to a science. And with a light rail you almost double your sq ft coverage
@MirrorZen ya... this guy i trust more than you.... I have seen him grow plants

sixstring

sixstring

Over 2 grams per watt? Can we just see one pic,pretty please.you could even email it to me and I will post it under my name but the pics are stripped here of meta data so no worries either way.2gpw is a big claim, people naturally want to see pics because it's quite epic.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Over 2 grams per watt? Can we just see one pic,pretty please.you could even email it to me and I will post it under my name but the pics are stripped here of meta data so no worries either way.2gpw is a big claim, people naturally want to see pics because it's quite epic.
I bet its wet

sixstring

sixstring

I bet its wet
Well we have seen guys hit 1.6 -1.8 gpw with cree at lower drive current from growmau5 and it's only a matter of time before someone else finds a better strain like bigbud,some something higher yielding.and if ya had a 650w fixture that covers like 4 x 6 and used .Mover to just get it to cover 2 more feet so it's only moving 2 ft max I could see it possibly happening,but I need to see pics for sure.ya just can't say 3 pounds from 650 and actual growers just believe it haha.
It might be dry but still has a pound of lumber on it because it was left on the stem lol.

Top Bottom