Diy Cabinet From Recycled Wood Coco Grow

• Thread starter Farmer P
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Farmer P

Farmer P

thank you for the pictures.. looks like it was a bit cold.. but i bet you two had a b last.

i hope you are having a great day today.

im ok. head hurts. head aches. did you hit the inter tubes? or just snowboarding?

lets get medicated.

No tubes, they have little sleds they rent for people who don't want to ski or board. It was pretty cold and snowing on and off all day, but it was nice. I am sore as hell now but it was worth it. Got to go to work in a little bit, no medicating for me but feel free to take a hit on my behalf. Here's another view.

20180221 1449471
jipp

jipp

No tubes, they have little sleds they rent for people who don't want to ski or board. It was pretty cold and snowing on and off all day, but it was nice. I am sore as hell now but it was worth it. Got to go to work in a little bit, no medicating for me but feel free to take a hit on my behalf. Here's another view.

i can do that for ya.

this bowls for you. :)

Farmer P

Farmer P

Day 42 (yesterday) update. I did a day 42 defol on the White Widow x C99 last night and ran out of time so I'll do the other two after work today. I built me a drying box out of wood with an extraction fan and some insulation to keep it cool if needed. It makes a good safe to stash my jars in when not being used for drying. Hope everyone is having a great week.

WW Manifold
WW x C99
Closet shot
Box front
Box Top
Box inside
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Thanks bro! The next run needs a little more veg time since one sprouted late and isn't big enough yet to get a good clone. I'll probably be ready to flip by Friday. I had to weed some out so I ended up with some White Fire OG Kush, some Hyper Cherry Pie, and some Black Mamba. Still not sure on sex.

Dang! You are a growin fool. Every time I check in on your thread you've got another harvest done and a new grow started.

...and they're good lookin nugs too. Especially sexing that female earlier, ROFL. I was f^ckin dyin man, bout fell off my perch.

Farmer P

Farmer P

Dang! You are a growin fool. Every time I check in on your thread you've got another harvest done and a new grow started.

...and they're good lookin nugs too. Especially sexing that female earlier, ROFL. I was f^ckin dyin man, bout fell off my perch.

Lol.
I been on an exact 8 weeh cycle and it goes by pretty quick. Getting more grows under my belt is helping. This time will have a slight delay since I decided to change up some strains midstream but I'll get back on track soon. That Bubbas Girl #1 pheno is great smoke and I hope I don't regret letting it go. I still have more beans if I decide to try it again.
Outdoor coming up soon! I just got my mosquito net in from amazon so I'll be ready. The moths are going to have to find a new place to lay their eggs this year. Im hoping to finish one more indoor so hopefully it won't get too hot too soon. :cool:

Top Bottom