Whitefly Issue Advice Please

• Thread starter BuDGooDE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BuDGooDE

BuDGooDE

Hi all I'm pretty sure i've got whitefly, seen a few little flies flying around in the tent. I have some white spots on top of leaves and small circles on lower side, I would have taken a pic but it seems only properly visible under lights. Ive got this stuff for my garden (pic) Its Doff Greenfly & Blackfly killer (Its also for whitefly and spidermites). It says its made from fatty acids and is safe for crops as long as not sprayed on flowers. Has anyone used this and would it be okay for me to use. Many Thanks BUD. :)

Whitefly issue advice please
Brativa

Brativa

Hi all I'm pretty sure i've got whitefly, seen a few little flies flying around in the tent. I have some white spots on top of leaves and small circles on lower side, I would have taken a pic but it seems only properly visible under lights. Ive got this stuff for my garden (pic) Its Doff Greenfly & Blackfly killer (Its also for whitefly and spidermites). It says its made from fatty acids and is safe for crops as long as not sprayed on flowers. Has anyone used this and would it be okay for me to use. Many Thanks BUD. :)
Of course with pics it is easier to diagnose if it is in fact whitefly but im guessing you know when you know. They're pretty easy to spot. I've never used that but have used azamax on an infected quarantined plant. Its a once a week regimen best if used before week3 of flower but have heard it being used later but a wash of plant is a must. Dont wanna smoke that shit. Good luck brother.

BuDGooDE

BuDGooDE

Thanks bro. Turns out was'nt whitefly after all. Saw a couple little dudes flying around and has some spots on leaves. But after a few days theres no more buzzers in there lol. No more spots appearing so maybe water damage from carless nute splashing lol. Any way thanks again. :-)

J

JamesKnight

Insecticides that treat whitefly invasions come in different types of formulations, including cleanser detailing. Insecticidal cleansers are an intense arrangement against whitefly infestations. They are accessible at equipment and horticultural stores, they make no mischief people or pets and they don't cost a considerable measure of cash. Insecticidal cleansers must be straightforwardly connected to the influenced plants covering each altogether. Make certain to give uncommon consideration regarding the underside of the leaves where the eggs are well on the way to append. One can also go for professional help from the experts like Pest Control Brookfield CT which they find by checking for them online.

Top Bottom