Just Started Killer Queen Xx (seedlings)

• Thread starter roach
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
roach

roach

Just started killer queen xx seedlings

It's been a couple of years since I have posted anything, have been focusing on growing my 3 favorite clones and havent done any seedgrows, and posting pics of the same 3 plants over and over gets boring, but with Brothers grimm rising from the ashes I just had to go on a spending spree, I grew the original C99 back in the heavens stairway days, and also grew Killer Queen from Stonpony (him and Vic High worked together in some way), and I have very fond memories of both strains, so I bought myself 2 packs of Killer Queen XX, 1 pack of regular m/f Killer Queen, 1 Pack of Cinderella XX and 2 packs of Cinderella 99
First up is 1 pack of the femmed Killer Queen, this is really a tease and im sorry for doing it, because the seeds have only just germinated, but I hope to give atleast weekly updates on their progress, and I think if I dont do it this way I will just forget to take pics.

Just started killer queen xx seedlings 2

roach

roach

Hmm for some reason it whont let me post the last pic, but there isnt much to see anyway.
One of the seedlings is a bit behind the others, but did a little digging and it is on the way :)

roach

roach

just a tiny update to show that they are actually above ground :p

MVIMG 20180318 163502

roach

roach

Okay, im going to stop this grow report right here, getting this site to upload pics is just too much trouble, seems I'm only alowed to upload 1 or 2 pics per day or something, it just keep saying error and I dont have the patience for it.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Okay, im going to stop this grow report right here, getting this site to upload pics is just too much trouble, seems I'm only alowed to upload 1 or 2 pics per day or something, it just keep saying error and I dont have the patience for it.
You must be doing something wrong its super easy to upload 10 photos at one time.
And no other users seem to have trouble over 500 new photos are uploaded here every day

roach

roach

You must be doing something wrong its super easy to upload 10 photos at one time.
And no other users seem to have trouble over 500 new photos are uploaded here every day

I upload one picture, no problem, I do the exact same thing with the next picture and get a error

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
I upload one picture, no problem, I do the exact same thing with the next picture and get a error
Please make sure you are using the latest version of firefox, chrome etc and you have any adblocks addons disabled etc

Top Bottom