Bodhi Seeds Thread.

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Hell ya I wa

Hell ya I can’t wait to see it! That thing stacks like crazy!
Its like i have a curse against cookie cuts. Lost the ccp, cp, gsc, and gelato33 lol. All good, got these Sunshine daydream down tonight. All popped and are in coco.
20180419 192445

W

Windchaser

Sounds like someone’s trying to form a lawsuit.
It’s easier to just get a job
Nobody's getting to form a lawsuit, I've already a job, thanks, I'm just concerned about LED usage in general/specific applications and eye damages, as you can read in "
LED Lighting for Urban Agriculture | Toyoki Kozai | Springer". Literature is always slower than real life, so, if you want to know about something going on, just ask who operates daily, won't you? Does anybody can help me? You talk about IR, I rea about professional IR exposure in the glassworkers sector. What pick on me most is that, in LED usage, damage is collective, but economical savings are specific to whom runs the premises.

william76

william76

Any1 got any pics of bodhis nl5?,iv a few seeds left of it and wanted to see what other folk hav found but not seen any pics of it,i missed out on the bttf nls(noof cut/ttnl6 etc)bummer!,its the bcsc open pollenation nl5 iv got,they sold out fast so there should be a few folk grew them out,wouldnt mind a wee look.76

Minitiger

Minitiger

Nobody's getting to form a lawsuit, I've already a job, thanks, I'm just concerned about LED usage in general/specific applications and eye damages, as you can read in "
LED Lighting for Urban Agriculture | Toyoki Kozai | Springer". Literature is always slower than real life, so, if you want to know about something going on, just ask who operates daily, won't you? Does anybody can help me? You talk about IR, I rea about professional IR exposure in the glassworkers sector. What pick on me most is that, in LED usage, damage is collective, but economical savings are specific to whom runs the premises.

If you’re willing to drop $2500, get an Apache. That’s what I use and it is THE SHIT. Really good light. It’s what Stanford uses in their greenhouse program. It’s real heavy, like 65 pounds, so you’ll have to get a tent that can support that much weight, but it’s worth it. The AT600, which is what I use, is designed specifically for cannabis growing, soooooo..... Yeah. It’s a good light. And my eyes are fine haha.

Limonene

Limonene

I think the pic I posted was a gogi cross... I'm all confused. :) But I think this one's mothers milk. Kinda tall and the flowers are kinda stalling or something... she was an extra and just put outside. Most likely will get the ax cause I think I have better ones...
If i zoom in I can see some frazzled pistil tips, combined with the fact you’ve said she is stalled you definitely have some pollen flying around your grow space. Although mother’s milk never hermed for me I know she has for other growers.

chronic68

chronic68

my (pinesoul x orgasmatron) testers. theses are some wild plants i think the stretch is over finally these have just been fun to grow there so different looking than anything ive grown.

Pxo flower
Pxo2
Pxo3
Pxo4
Pxo5

i just threw the #5 pheno in too. its the runt and has a much shorter structure this one seems much more manageable than the others dosent even seem like the same strain. its the one on the right
Pxo5 and hbx hc 3

stiffneck

stiffneck

If i zoom in I can see some frazzled pistil tips, combined with the fact you’ve said she is stalled you definitely have some pollen flying around your grow space. Although mother’s milk never hermed for me I know she has for other growers.

Yes I purposely introduced gogi b cut x ssdd selected male. I was going to try and do some selective breeding but in the end got too busy with things and just chucked the pollen in there. I didn't think there was very much but I have seeds forming in most of the dozen or so plants strains. I'm glad I did because some of them look like good strains...

There was some HIGH HILARITY last night when I asked the wife to try and describe the smells coming off the plants...

So for the room she said.... pine, floral, fresh grass cut, citrus, fly bag smell, dirty gym socks, and baby poppies.

I believe it was the Scott's og that had the gym sock baby poppies smell. She DID NOT LIKE IT! Haha.

Limonene

Limonene

Yes I purposely introduced gogi b cut x ssdd selected male. I was going to try and do some selective breeding but in the end got too busy with things and just chucked the pollen in there. I didn't think there was very much but I have seeds forming in most of the dozen or so plants strains. I'm glad I did because some of them look like good strains...

There was some HIGH HILARITY last night when I asked the wife to try and describe the smells coming off the plants...

So for the room she said.... pine, floral, fresh grass cut, citrus, fly bag smell, dirty gym socks, and baby poppies.

I believe it was the Scott's og that had the gym sock baby poppies smell. She DID NOT LIKE IT! Haha.
Haha ok so the reason I can see signs of pollination are because they’ve been pollinated? That makes sense to me!

incogneato

incogneato

Baby poppies....i like the smell of mature poppies myself...

Latest posts

Top Bottom