How To Save Money To Press Flower Rosin

• Thread starter logic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

Been looking into this for a while.will it squish trim and sweet leaves?

Can't imagine why not, looks like the plates push tight together. It would be easy to rewire those buttons as well so you just have to press one so you can toke while you're waiting for it to come down.

dan1989

dan1989

dp100 delivers only max 2000 pounds. If you wanna squish trim, shake, it is better to build you own hydraulic rosin press.

Good on you man, at least you're being honest, you could have just said yeah sure trim shake etc no problem. I think it is a great looking piece of kit. Just not something I myself need that's all. To be honest, I think a lot of people will expect it to do everything, $500 isn't a small amount of money...

dabpress

dabpress

Premium Member
Supporter
Dabpress 4x7 Inch dp-rp47 Rosin Press Plate Kit - PID Temp Controller Box [4pc of 300 Watts Rod Heaters & 2pc of Temp Sensors] to Pair 12-20 Ton Hydraulic Press - Build Your Own Hydraulic Rosin Press

Buy It Now from Amazon

Dabpress 4X7" dp-rp47 Rosin Plate Kits with PID Temp Controller Box [4pc of 300 Watts Rod Heaters & 2pc of Temp Sensors] to Pair 12-20 Ton Hydraulic Press - Build Your Own Hydraulic Rosin Press

dp-rp47 Rosin cube cage assembled already before shipment. Easily connect to a hydraulic device to start working.

Packing List:
- 1pc of Dabpress Anodized Rosin Plates dp-rp47
- 1pc of PID Temp Controller Box - Model No.: dp-tc04r165
- Instruction Manual
- 2pcs of Screwdrivers

Specifications:
- Temperature Range: 0-399F
- Voltage: 110V
- Rod Heater: 4 Pieces
- Power: 1,200 Watts
- Plate Size: 4" x 7"
- External Package: 14" x 14" x 6.1"
- Gross Weight: 12.1 lbs

Attentions:
- Point Piston Ram Of Hydraulic Press At Center Of Up-platen And Then Tight 4 Screws
- Put Bottom-platen And Up-platen Together On Bamboo Block In The Straight Line
- Hydraulic Shop Press < 20 Tons
- Piston Ram Diameter < 2.16" ( 55mm )
- Do Not Switch On PID Temp Controller Box Without Putting Rod Into Aluminum Platen
- Dabpress Digital Temp Controller Is Not Compatible To Nail For Vaping
- One Person Operation
- Keep It Out Of Reach Of Children

How To Choose Suitable Rosin Press Between dp-rp33, dp-rp35, dp-rp37 & dp-rp47?
- dp-rp33 Rosin Press Kit More Suited to 6-10 Tons A-Frame / H-Frame Arbor Press, Drill Press Or Diy Hydraulic Jack Press For Home Use
- dp-rp35 Rosin Plate Kit More Suited to 10-12 Tons A-Frame / H-Frame Hydraulic Press For Personal Use At Home
- dp-rp37 Rosin Heat Press Kit More Suited to 12-20 Tons H-Frame Hydraulic Press For Comercial Or Industrial Use
- dp-rp47 Rosin Plates More Suited to 12-20 Tons A-Frame/ H-Frame Hydraulic Press For Personal or Commercial Use

Top Bottom