Tips On Eyeballing And Using Growers Intuition To Know When To Hit With Pk 13/14

• Thread starter Clamwrangler
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chemistry

chemistry

The way I see PK 13/14 it is a boost to your plant, but if you boost your plant with it all the time, does this not push your PPM's to the max with the boost, and would your plant not do better with balanced flower nuits instead of the boost? So I boost it when I think the plant needs some love, normally around week 5 for me.

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

Thanks Chem! The way I see it, it all comes down to growing preference, Ive seen the best results when spiking the feed with pk around week 4 or 5.
I hope this thread contains good info for everyone though. Im really trying to engage in inteligent dialogue on here with the other growers. A dialogue that doesnt belittle others for not growing the same or having as much experience as others. You guys know who you are that do that! There is a few guys on here that really look after the newbies and I thats awesome! Be like chem and gt21 and use your knowledge to empower other growers !

chemistry

chemistry

Thanks Chem! The way I see it, it all comes down to growing preference, Ive seen the best results when spiking the feed with pk around week 4 or 5.
I hope this thread contains good info for everyone though. Im really trying to engage in inteligent dialogue on here with the other growers. A dialogue that doesnt belittle others for not growing the same or having as much experience as others. You guys know who you are that do that! There is a few guys on here that really look after the newbies and I thats awesome! Be like chem and gt21 and use your knowledge to empower other growers !

That's it, some like big grows, some like small, some like the tech, some like simple soil. But the main thing is to enjoy growing, and like you say, there is more than one way, and conditions are different in most locations, water quality, and just pure grower experience, the longer you grow, the better you get, and even when we think we are guru's, it still takes just one mistake, to fuck it all up. :D Stick a pic up of your Critical Kush with the rash.

Clamwrangler

Clamwrangler

You can kind of see it in these, the others have grown out of it now, but these were left out in the cold for the last week destined for the compost heap. But the still show the mottled, virusy leaf surface. Its kind of like a slight reversion in the genes, theres a weak link in the cross somewhere making them do the leaf deformation.

IMG 2378
chemistry

chemistry

My cuts look like that when they set off, I put it down to not having roots to pick up the exact nuits they need, so they do their best to grow anyway, but when they develop roots, they're then able to pick up what they need to move on, and that's what's happening to your cuts. dodgy old leaves that couldn't pick up calmag, but new healthy leaves coming through. Pot them up and I'll bet they go for it.

A

Allen Gornto

Hahaha me and my buddy are not doing shit till probably end of may
Im just barely even popping seeds and timing my clone transplants in a few weeks to take advantage of the long hours of the day in warmer month of May.

Latest posts

Top Bottom