Mars Hydro Or Unit Farm

• Thread starter angelina
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisen

The ol blurple mars.had the mars rep send me one for free to test and review.i put it over some haze.was the sorriest weed I ever grew.ended up throwing nut sacks.it was next to a 315 CMH.
The cmh plants made that mars plant look like a cabbage.that was 6 months ago.its sitting in a corner collecting dust now.bottom line is that light is garbage.once you've grown with cobs and cmh and MH here's the look you gonna give that mars.

2f32e3b19c793d1acfef331d65406e7c  meditation funny faces

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

The ol blurple mars.had the mars rep send me one for free to test and review.i put it over some haze.was the sorriest weed I ever grew.ended up throwing nut sacks.it was next to a 315 CMH.
The cmh plants made that mars plant look like a cabbage.that was 6 months ago.its sitting in a corner collecting dust now.bottom line is that light is garbage.once you've grown with cobs and cmh and MH here's the look you gonna give that mars.

View attachment 795453
Whoooa

P

PassTheJ

I usually just buy a new one and send in the old one as a return when it breaks. The upside of Amazon..

Shove 2 MarsHydro 1200s in a 4x4 and you'll grow some amazing weed. Everything everyone says about Marshydro is absolutely true when comparing to other lights.

But i dont think anyone here will say that you can't grow absolutely dank ass weed when you OP on the burple.

F

farmyield

Yes, I think Mars will honor their warranty (sometimes they just send parts and expect you to repair it yourself), but why bother? Read up on the LED threads here. Most recommend the COBs and/or HLG Quantums.
If you ask here and mention your grow space, budget, etc..there are many here far better than me to help you out. Personally, I have switched out all my own Burples for Quantums except the Unit Farms UFO80 (way better and pricier than Mars)..That UF light is a beast and their CS is top shelf as well. I think I would not buy another burple light today however, knowing what I learned this year. Luckily my others (Meizhis) sold fast and I got out while the getting was good..HLG has a 3 yr warranty and their CS is also Top Shelf..never have heard of a Quantum board blowing a diode up yet:)

BTW: Meizhi is the same price line as Mars and has much better CS and products too..(problem is they all use those cheapo Epistar LEDs (Mars has some Cree COBs now))

Yeah,I will keep learning from practice,about the equipment and cultivation techniques,surely I will come here ask for help when needs.

Congratulations, a bumper year.:party1:

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

The Truth is out there. Search Engines anyone?

First obviously those who use blurples have no idea how bad all that blue is for their eye site. secondly:

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I bought a viperspecra 600w led blurple for supplemental light only, this has added the light I need for veg only, not a bad veg light, nor do I care that it is a crappy bloom light not enough red as I have a California light works bloom booster, am now growing black widow ( marroco kush mother, Brazil heirloom father ) and pineapple express by Fast Buds.

Latest posts

Top Bottom