Reno 911!!!

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Yep that was it. I'm like I NEED those beans! I actually have zero beans atm... sprouted them all...
Damn! I still have quite a few.
5 gal buckets is your answer bro,i have them strung out every were,lol all my potato are in contracter size thrash bags along the fencing,next season im doing all my onions in 1 gal pots,they only need about 3in soil and grow on top of ground,so that be more room for other containers,i have a container garden behind house,that mama garden,then down the hil i have a 45 x 45 garden with 10 ft fence all around it,then in the utility room i have a 2x4x6 tent for the love works hahahh,,so ya space ,adapt and overcome my friend,even if you only have a few veggies,still beats store bought shit,you could ask my wife,only veggies i eat are what i grow,crazy yes,but my sweat on them taste better than any ship load carry veggies from overseas here
Hey oldie, gonna do some white onions this year. Never grown em honestly but one sprouted in the pantry and i said fuggit. Any tips? Direct sun, shade , heavy/light water etc

K

kansabis

5 gal buckets is your answer bro,i have them strung out every were,lol all my potato are in contracter size thrash bags along the fencing,next season im doing all my onions in 1 gal pots,they only need about 3in soil and grow on top of ground,so that be more room for other containers,i have a container garden behind house,that mama garden,then down the hil i have a 45 x 45 garden with 10 ft fence all around it,then in the utility room i have a 2x4x6 tent for the love works hahahh,,so ya space ,adapt and overcome my friend,even if you only have a few veggies,still beats store bought shit,you could ask my wife,only veggies i eat are what i grow,crazy yes,but my sweat on them taste better than any ship load carry veggies from overseas here
That's what I been doing,using 3-5 gallon pots and a few in the ground but at my dad's we do a garden around 15ft x 40-50ft,sucks cuz we bought asparagus starts and haven't been able to get down there to plant em and one bag has some mold growing on the roots,gotta clean em off and get em planted or at least fill the bag with dirt or something,my wife's idea,she loves asparagus and the idea of not having to plant it each year lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Damn! I still have quite a few.

Hey oldie, gonna do some white onions this year. Never grown em honestly but one sprouted in the pantry and i said fuggit. Any tips? Direct sun, shade , heavy/light water etc
i got one from the grocery shelf same way,i just planted it in soil and let it go,had 2in of green when i got it,now it has a 2ft long bolt sticking from it,im waiting to see what happens when it flowers,nothing else got some seeds to play with,hahah,but ya they love the sun and you can keep greens down to about 6in they just keep coming back,every leaf that come out is one ring on the onion,this could be true,but if you plant them down a inch they grow nice table eating green onions,if you plant your slip just about a 1/4 in and keep the roots in a 1/4 inch of dirt a big ole bulbed onion would come out and that were the rings come in,when the onion is done it will die off greens,let them stay in ground for couple weeks if your gonna store them and dont wipe off dirt at harvest,main factor in storing them,im giving it all i got to start them from seed,grown about 50 of them so far,every one get about 3in tall and die,so gonna try a cluster and see what happens,slips are cheap,but reward is when you do it yourself,lmao

Ecompost

Ecompost

ahhh hell naa that too much damn work there,aint no way to keep up with them rocking ,not with me,by the time i reach end of row i have to come back to start and start over hahaah,looking great bro,i see that soil ya work it
yes sir. We tried some stale beds like we do up North, didnt work, just baked the clays and made it impossible to work without about 100K's worth of compost. I wasnt up for this, so I used a horizontal rotortill on the mini tractor as a 1 off to clear the natives after we dried a bit from the rains, laid down some organic acids and manures, then got digging by hand to row up. I am so used to hoeing now that I have to go running if i dont go digging or my body complains i have been idle ands I wont sleep. I might have to buy a weights set and set up a gym LOL
I feel like fucking popeye forced to take heroin after a bowl of spinach

Ecompost

Ecompost

Damn, very nice doggy, very nice
thanks bro, this is going back to the Cassita there. the tomatoes are a rare pink variety actually, local only I understand. A talented local farmer friend gifted me seeds. I have about 200 or so of this type in, another 26 mini yellow plums, 50 or so Italian Roma and 70 black cherry.
I got several types of squash, Butternut, Red Kuri, Kikusa, Fordhook Acorn, Anna Swartz, Guatemalan Blue and Musquee de Provence.
plus some Piel de Sapo and Sandia melons
We have three types of zucchini, Black Beauty, Virginia3 and Golden

Its starting to kick off but we have storms from Morocco about to tank in, so we will see what mess is left after this, we have spares so long as its not total :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

Hahaha ya but his are drugs hahaha
giggles, no shit...
I have some of that too, but I cant put it down here as the world might see it. Its behind the bamboo screens. Best plant so far is oldies White blaze. I fucked with her to take cuts, she recovered like nothing happened and is currently beating the drum to size. I could flip her or run her the year outside. I took soome kids, so mama might go the year from now see how big i can get this thing to do with 100 plus solid sun days and a head start under 630 cdms :-)

stiffneck

stiffneck

Thanks buddy :) 6485m or there about, cultivated to grow melon, squashes, zucchini, english style cucumbers and native pepinos, peppers (sweet) onions, remolacha/ beets, tomatoes and whatever else i can be bothered to grow there.

thanks bro, this is going back to the Cassita there. the tomatoes are a rare pink variety actually, local only I understand. A talented local farmer friend gifted me seeds. I have about 200 or so of this type in, another 26 mini yellow plums, 50 or so Italian Roma and 70 black cherry.
I got several types of squash, Butternut, Red Kuri, Kikusa, Fordhook Acorn, Anna Swartz, Guatemalan Blue and Musquee de Provence.
plus some Piel de Sapo and Sandia melons
We have three types of zucchini, Black Beauty, Virginia3 and Golden

Its starting to kick off but we have storms from Morocco about to tank in, so we will see what mess is left after this, we have spares so long as its not total :)

From the time I was a little kid rolling out a bugs bunny grow mat till today.....gardening is just the shit. In love with it. Nothing like getting your hands in the dirt/earth.

Ecompost

Ecompost

@oldskol4evr 's WB grown with Bio Organics in BOX Soil. No liquids or other from our range have been added at this stage, it is purely growing on the soil nutrient and biological capacity and added gases, eg its growing with Root Better and Bio Media Pro (added to the compost/ media) then water only in the Rhizone. Nano Breathe has been added, once only as a pre cursor to taking cuttings. The plant has exceeded the 20% new growth recommended between inputs of nano breathe, but we are holding off any reapplication to test the soil limits

20180426 131610
Ecompost

Ecompost

From the time I was a little kid rolling out a bugs bunny grow mat till today.....gardening is just the shit. In love with it. Nothing like getting your hands in the dirt/earth.
yes i agree brother, I do little else. I gave up my cushy office job in IT to get back ache and muddy fingers. I wouldnt have it the other way round now mate, growing has given me everything I am and need.
I owe my renewed love of learning, my health and my sanity to plants and soil. There is little else more important than to reconnect with the soil for me to feel at peace.

Top Bottom