Deficiency In Under Current Using Cleangrow Nutes

• Thread starter blactunda
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Just thinking that we dont know what all is in the tap water.... I know they add chlorine to tap...

Cl
Chlorine:
Deficiency: Wilted chlorotic leaves become bronze in color. Roots become stunted and thickened near tips.
Toxicity: Burning of leaf tip or margins. Bronzing, yellowing and leaf splitting. Reduced leaf size and lower growth rate.

M

Mids4lyfe

So i'm using CC feeding chart with cleangrow nutes for a 50gal system

Why are you using the CC feeding chart instead of the CleanGrow chart? I just switched to cleangrow also and have been having some issues. I keep getting these twisted curled up leaves and I'm not sure why? This is one of the worse looking ones. Some aren't nearly as bad but they all have some twisting going on.

IMG 20180312 155334
IMG 20180312 155338
IMG 20180312 155342
B

blactunda

Why are you using the CC feeding chart instead of the CleanGrow chart? I just switched to cleangrow also and have been having some issues. I keep getting these twisted curled up leaves and I'm not sure why? This is one of the worse looking ones. Some aren't nearly as bad but they all have some twisting going on.
Both charts close to each other but cc chart is slightly less ppm.. plus clean grow made cc nutes before

Top Bottom