Medical Benefits Of Cannabis

• Thread starter Alison21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RippedTorn

RippedTorn

that should be enough info to legalize it on the spot.. its not bad for us. its a clean fucking drug.

thansk for sharing.

What are you talking about? Legalization isn't about safety its about making money. Legalization has been the worse thing to happen to Cannabis. Its no longer a clean drug. 90% of weed at dispensaries smells like grow product/additives dude. Never would happen on the black market. Legalization is, right now as we speak, handing Cannabis over to Phillip-Morris Bayer-Monsanto and Anheiser-Busch.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Legal weed

LMFAO!!

You fools keep wishing for legal weed and see what happens. ONLY big corps Will get the legal right to grow cannabis. All personal home grows will be deemed illegal, unless you jump thru more hoops than the tiger at a circus.

Wake the fuck up already people

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Legal weed

LMFAO!!

You fools keep wishing for legal weed and see what happens. ONLY big corps Will get the legal right to grow cannabis. All personal home grows will be deemed illegal, unless you jump thru more hoops than the tiger at a circus.

Some of us got guns..never stop growing til Ima gone..maybe not even then..LOL

Seriously..that's a reason to hoard seeds and make your own strains..:ninja:

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

What does any of this have to do with the legalization of mj?
I believe that, like others, believe that legalization is a pathway for Big Pharm/Corps to get control of as much as possible..driving prices up and quality down..Too much $$ involved to keep them out.

C

cannabis10

1. It Can Regulate and Prevent Diabetes
2. It Fights Cancer
3. It Can Help Depression
4. It Provides a Safer Alternative to Drugs and Alcohol
5. It Can Slow the Development of Alzheimer’s Disease
6. Cannabis can’t directly cure the AIDS virus, but it can and does help those living with it cope. It Can Regulate and Prevent Diabetes

J

JamesJharper

A single puff of marijuana has an immediate effect on your brain, heart rate and sense of perception. It is used as traditional medicine due to the presence of high concentration of cannabinoids, medical terpenes, flavonoids.

The marijuana ingredients THC and CBD (cannabinoids) play an important role in many body processes like metabolic regulation, cravings, pain, anxiety, bone growth, and immune functions.

CBD is a painkiller, and thus consuming marijuana strains that have a high concentration of CBD is used to provide relief from chronic pain. It is also often used to treat anxiety.

The overall effect of marijuana on your body and mind depends on the quantity, quality and type of cannabis you are using.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
What are you talking about? Legalization isn't about safety its about making money. Legalization has been the worse thing to happen to Cannabis. Its no longer a clean drug. 90% of weed at dispensaries smells like grow product/additives dude. Never would happen on the black market. Legalization is, right now as we speak, handing Cannabis over to Phillip-Morris Bayer-Monsanto and Anheiser-Busch.
Agree 100%
Big pharma is now in line to to take over and make money , faster and cheapest way. Already we can see some growers going for volume instead of quality.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
1. It Can Regulate and Prevent Diabetes
2. It Fights Cancer
3. It Can Help Depression
4. It Provides a Safer Alternative to Drugs and Alcohol
5. It Can Slow the Development of Alzheimer’s Disease
6. Cannabis can’t directly cure the AIDS virus, but it can and does help those living with it cope. It Can Regulate and Prevent Diabetes
I have cancer and I use cannabis instead of opioids for pain. I grow my own medicine! How many can say that! We can’t grow anything else with such massive benefits for the body and mind. Just got some charlottes web from my friends farm. Dude, that shit is amazing !

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Legal weed

LMFAO!!

Agreed 100%
Here in Cali, I know of 4 large scale ops that is backed by big pharma. It’s just gonna get worse. Worst, they are going singular strains and going cheap, salt farmers with all shit chemicals.

J

JamesJharper

According to my previous experience, Many people struggle with many health issues. I found that cannabis can make it easier to treat many diseases, i.e., Alzheimer, Anxiety, cancer or many more.
These are the significant points which prove that cannabis is more effective.
1. Alzheimer’s
Cannabis can slow the progression of Alzheimer’s disease, according to research by the Scripps Research Institute published in “Molecular Pharmaceutics.”
2. Anxiety
Harvard Medical School found that marijuana has anti-anxiety effects. Of course, keep in mind that high doses may increase anxiety and paranoia.
3. Arthritis
Cannabis can alleviate pain and inflammation linked to arthritis.
4. Cancer
Research published in the journal “Molecular Cancer Therapeutics” suggests that cannabidiol, a chemical compound found in marijuana, turns off the “ID-1″ gene, which cancer cells use to spread.

So, I would recommend you medical cannabis for health Disorder to be healthy and fit.

Top Bottom