Ph Adjustment- Meter Was Out Now I Need To Fix

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

ok so my ph meter was out, got a new one and calibrated.

This is what the physical sign is

Ph adjustment  meter was out now i need to fix 2

i ran water with this ph (and some bennies)

Ph adjustment  meter was out now i need to fix 3

This is what I’m getting out

Ph adjustment  meter was out now i need to fix

What’s the best things I can do now to resolve this?

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes adjust your ph to correct levels and over time the plants will correct themselves if what your seeing is truly ph related...……..

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Yes adjust your ph to correct levels and over time the plants will correct themselves if what your seeing is truly ph related...……..

Possible bugs. Haven’t found a mover yet and treated everything. I use ph down lol, I wasn’t sure if there was any good benefits of making ph water at like 6 and flushing my plants. Any other suggestions?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I see these white dots, but nothing moving on any side of any leaf. I have treated them, so I would hope anything would be dead and I am doing a 3 day rotation right now. But I’m not even sure it’s the issue, I have never had mites and never needed a scope in 20 years of growing. Never had issues like this either, and not sure it could be nutrient related but I’m running bionacares Karma, pro grow, cal-mag, silica blast as per their feeding schedule.

Here’s some shots

44401543 84FB 4705 B299 CD194CAC157F
609BB8C0 A1A8 45C5 85D3 A3F8BEAE1FE6
F9C039D9 5533 4ECD 80B0 1CA67585BD85
82CDF641 48DF 41BC BF61 905E4D361D3A
07FA677A E217 4F0D B7B9 BBED2707974A

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Let em dry out and give a good flush with bone meal. Then let em dry out again then back to botanicare nutes. Could be a potassium deficiency. Bone meal will help the plant absorb. I ran botanicare for years, never let me down.

biffidum

biffidum

No thrips? Black specks look like Thrip poop. White spots could be eggs. I admit the necrosis looks like potassium, but.... Plant also needs some more nitrogen in general given light color.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Possible bugs. Haven’t found a mover yet and treated everything. I use ph down lol, I wasn’t sure if there was any good benefits of making ph water at like 6 and flushing my plants. Any other suggestions?
I run my soil ph between 6.3 to 6.5 typically some strains are finicky. You have to know the stock your working with and take notes. Get to know your gurls ,,,, up close and personal!!!!

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I run my soil ph between 6.3 to 6.5 typically some strains are finicky. You have to know the stock your working with and take notes. Get to know your gurls ,,,, up close and personal!!!!

I have grown this strain for many years never an issue. Same seeds as last year.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Treated everything with “purecrop1” ( I have rotated a sulfer spray twice and this. No signs of bugs, at all, inside or out. New growth looks better. I flushed with nectar of the gods liquid bone meal and sns 209. Serious work and a bit of coin to flush and treat over 30 outside and 13 inside. Took everything outdoors for the flush and treatment. Let dry and then moved back inside. Tried to adjust tent placement for even coverage. Going to be taking a couple of the largest and putting them in the flower ScrOG tent very soon.

Question, should I let dry and then flush again or let dry and go back to feeding as normal? I’ll continue to feed with sns209 as long as I have it. It seems like an awesome product and I most likely will use this in the future starting out. I never actually saw a bug, but I started treating for mites before I had my scope. I still think I had ph and nutrient imbalance due to some of the peat I used.

FF0A85FD 7137 45F2 8471 7880434A1437

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Treated everything with “purecrop1” ( I have rotated a sulfer spray twice and this. No signs of bugs, at all, inside or out. New growth looks better. I flushed with nectar of the gods liquid bone meal and sns 209. Serious work and a bit of coin to flush and treat over 30 outside and 13 inside. Took everything outdoors for the flush and treatment. Let dry and then moved back inside. Tried to adjust tent placement for even coverage. Going to be taking a couple of the largest and putting them in the flower ScrOG tent very soon.

Question, should I let dry and then flush again or let dry and go back to feeding as normal? I’ll continue to feed with sns209 as long as I have it. It seems like an awesome product and I most likely will use this in the future starting out. I never actually saw a bug, but I started treating for mites before I had my scope. I still think I had ph and nutrient imbalance due to some of the peat I used.

View attachment 809618
now roll a fatty and relax a bit, give the grow/s time to see whats up with your methods. Don't get too antsy hitting them with all types of approaches. Always leave time to say "self" what im doing aint working, and then go to the next logical step. Seen more plants killed over the years by folks that just cant leave well enough alone and over do shyt and not give the remedies tie to work. Gnomewhaimsaying :D :smoking:

and in closing why did you use Sulphur???? thats for treating PM don't think thats your problem, just sayn...….

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

now roll a fatty and relax a bit, give the grow/s time to see whats up with your methods. Don't get too antsy hitting them with all types of approaches. Always leave time to say "self" what im doing aint working, and then go to the next logical step. Seen more plants killed over the years by folks that just cant leave well enough alone and over do shyt and not give the remedies tie to work. Gnomewhaimsaying :D :smoking:

and in closing why did you use Sulphur???? thats for treating PM don't think thats your problem, just sayn...….

I was concerned I picked up russet mites, I had some plants with classic full canoe leaves and I started treating before my scope came in. Since I have had my scope I have not seen a single moving bug. Also, my outdoor is looking great after the flush, and the inside also is looking great. I agree now I sit back and wait. Let shit deg out and see what the new growth looks like and scope daily. I have several I need to move to flower tent in the next week or two so I want to be sure they are 100%

Top Bottom