Long Time Viewer First Time Poster

• Thread starter LarfErickson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
LarfErickson

LarfErickson

I'm questioning whether I should continue to grow outdoors. In the past I was able to wander far and wide and choose sites that were unlikely to be stumbled upon. Some percentage of sites were unproductive for a variety of reasons but I am less able to use the most remote places due to the vagaries of age and circumstance. I feel like a coal miner in a brave New world.

MissBotany

MissBotany

Assuming you are growing small/for yourself only, you can grow stealth indoors if you’re not in a legal area. With a carbon filter and LED lights, no one can detect you from the outside. These LEDs run so cool that you don’t have to worry about the heat signature. Set up a carbon filter/inline fan and vent the clean air back into your room.

The larger your grow, the harder it is to conceal.

My biggest concern is visitors but I keep my grow area in my office which is locked at all times.

G gnome

G gnome

I'm questioning whether I should continue to grow outdoors. In the past I was able to wander far and wide and choose sites that were unlikely to be stumbled upon. Some percentage of sites were unproductive for a variety of reasons but I am less able to use the most remote places due to the vagaries of age and circumstance. I feel like a coal miner in a brave New world.
Brave new world aldous huxley!!!!
Epsilon semi moron haha

LarfErickson

LarfErickson

Assuming you are growing small/for yourself only, you can grow stealth indoors if you’re not in a legal area. With a carbon filter and LED lights, no one can detect you from the outside. These LEDs run so cool that you don’t have to worry about the heat signature. Set up a carbon filter/inline fan and vent the clean air back into your room.

My biggest concern is visitors but I keep my grow area in my office which is locked at all times.
I guess I am bemoaning the loss of the

I am accustomed to having enough weed that I can trade for something special now and then that is beyond my horticultural acumen. I guess I am just bitching about getting old. Damn kids on my yard.

My biggest concern is visitors but I keep my grow area in my office

RR1

RR1

I guess I am bemoaning the loss of the

I am accustomed to having enough weed that I can trade for something special now and then that is beyond my horticultural acumen. I guess I am just bitching about getting old. Damn kids on my yard.
Don’t worry about getting old. Do it with grace, pass on the wisdom you have.
That being said...
Those that say they wouldn’t go back to being young if they had to go back to being stupid, can go to hell.
I’d gladly go back to being blissfully unaware and as dumb as a bag of hammers if I could get my young body back.
RR1

Top Bottom