Vermont Is Legal As Of July 1st To Grow Your Own

• Thread starter Mr.jiujitsu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

If I was a grower living in Vermont or any other state planning to go legal I’d be cringing, not celebrating. Legalization in most states and up here in Canada is still “prohibition” cause the law is waiting to nail anyone who doesn’t toe the line. I saw a documentary on Colorado a while ago that was shot as soon as that state had legalized and as far as I know it had the smoothest transition and everyone seemed happy. Things may have changed since for the worst but when it first went legal, the growers were happy, dispensaries were happy and of course the government was happy. Everywhere else, legalization has become a nightmare of convoluted laws and up here in Canada the Prime Minister (who was recently charged with sexual assault!) wants to up jail time for anyone caught selling or growing commercially without all the proper licenses, from 10 to 15 years automatic hard time! Bizarre because Canada has always turned blind eye to illegal large growers and is after other hard drug producers who crank out Meth by the ton—Meth is a big seller up here. The one great thing about Vermont is that if you’re an “outsider” Vermont will pay you $10,000 to move there and get a job. Hobby growers have never had to really worry cause as long as they kept their grow a secret, nobody would bother them and lots of hobby growers don’t even care about that anymore and brag about their little grows to anyone who’s friendly. But what about a friendly cop? People who brag to an undercover cop deserve to get caught.

So if you’re a hobby grower and love to ski Vermont may be just the place for you if you want to move there. Up here in Canada, BC has always been famous for letting big underground growers be because its always been good for their economy. When I set up in BC to grow in the mountains without a license I’ve always kept my operation a secret and never have had any trouble. Everyone in my operation including me shares in all the work and shares equally in all the profits. This is why we’ve never had to hire hand-trimmers. A dishonest hand-trimmer who’ll rat you out to the Feds to make an extra buck has always been the fastest way to end up in jail! So we’ve got auto-trimming machines now and before that we trimmed all our Buds ourselves to keep everything we do secret. Come harvest time, we just sell in bulk to our trusted connections. We’re trusted because we never use chemicals or pesticides, grow all-organic the best Bud around for a fair price. Our auto-trimming machines have helped us do just that. At first they really hurt us cause all the expensive machines we bought slowed us down with all the cleaning and maintenance their blades needed. Then we found a TTT auto-trimmer that didn’t use blades and never needed maintenance and never broke down. Come harvest time now, and we have several year-round, trimming never slows us down and our TTT’s cost a fraction together (we got 5) compared to what one of those expensive trimmers with blades cost. If you wanna grow big, without government interference, find a nice wilderness valley in BC to settle down in. You can start small and get big real fast, cause all the dispensaries in Vancouver have always been hungry for good weed whether it was legally produced or not!

Well I’m celebrating. Also today Vermont was ranked number 1 state in the country to live in. The summers are amazing enough to make you forget about the almost endless winters

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
If I was a grower living in Vermont or any other state planning to go legal I’d be cringing, not celebrating. Legalization in most states and up here in Canada is still “prohibition” cause the law is waiting to nail anyone who doesn’t toe the line. I saw a documentary on Colorado a while ago that was shot as soon as that state had legalized and as far as I know it had the smoothest transition and everyone seemed happy. Things may have changed since for the worst but when it first went legal, the growers were happy, dispensaries were happy and of course the government was happy. Everywhere else, legalization has become a nightmare of convoluted laws and up here in Canada the Prime Minister (who was recently charged with sexual assault!) wants to up jail time for anyone caught selling or growing commercially without all the proper licenses, from 10 to 15 years automatic hard time! Bizarre because Canada has always turned blind eye to illegal large growers and is after other hard drug producers who crank out Meth by the ton—Meth is a big seller up here. The one great thing about Vermont is that if you’re an “outsider” Vermont will pay you $10,000 to move there and get a job. Hobby growers have never had to really worry cause as long as they kept their grow a secret, nobody would bother them and lots of hobby growers don’t even care about that anymore and brag about their little grows to anyone who’s friendly. But what about a friendly cop? People who brag to an undercover cop deserve to get caught.

So if you’re a hobby grower and love to ski Vermont may be just the place for you if you want to move there. Up here in Canada, BC has always been famous for letting big underground growers be because its always been good for their economy. When I set up in BC to grow in the mountains without a license I’ve always kept my operation a secret and never have had any trouble. Everyone in my operation including me shares in all the work and shares equally in all the profits. This is why we’ve never had to hire hand-trimmers. A dishonest hand-trimmer who’ll rat you out to the Feds to make an extra buck has always been the fastest way to end up in jail! So we’ve got auto-trimming machines now and before that we trimmed all our Buds ourselves to keep everything we do secret. Come harvest time, we just sell in bulk to our trusted connections. We’re trusted because we never use chemicals or pesticides, grow all-organic the best Bud around for a fair price. Our auto-trimming machines have helped us do just that. At first they really hurt us cause all the expensive machines we bought slowed us down with all the cleaning and maintenance their blades needed. Then we found a TTT auto-trimmer that didn’t use blades and never needed maintenance and never broke down. Come harvest time now, and we have several year-round, trimming never slows us down and our TTT’s cost a fraction together (we got 5) compared to what one of those expensive trimmers with blades cost. If you wanna grow big, without government interference, find a nice wilderness valley in BC to settle down in. You can start small and get big real fast, cause all the dispensaries in Vancouver have always been hungry for good weed whether it was legally produced or not!
Why would you be cringing at your own state legallizing and allowing you to grow your own? I would be doing cartwheels if my state did that. Just grow your own for yourself and dont buy from dispensaries.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Why would you be cringing at your own state legallizing and allowing you to grow your own? I would be doing cartwheels if my state did that. Just grow your own for yourself and dont buy from dispensaries.
Maybe you should try moving to a legal state? Cartwheels are always fun.:)

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
We wont truly be free until regulation goes away. If you have to beg for it, pay for it, or it can be taken away it is NOT Freedom...…… The only kool part I subscribe to is hopefully someday no more jail for any pot smokers or growers. But the commercial side of the game makes me sick to my stomach. Capitalism always ruins things for the average joes and janes. Off the rant...……. :D

newh

newh

Yes i was actually Planning a trip down to Mass(Was born there) when the sales started ,so have been watching closely whats going on down there...the Ole CCC just been sleeping for half a year .. July 1st came and the alram clock went off they hit snooze and rolled over.. there is one License for REC sale(cultivate)if my research is correct ,not event the same company they gave one to Grow(rec) Sira.. WTF is that??? lol and then they gotta get some Agreement from the Community.. LOL talk about building walls and they(CCC) meet in 2 days the 12th lets see if they've done any homework or figured out more stall tactics..
noone has applied for a lab testing permit yet,theres 3 for the medical but none of them applied for a rec permit

Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Lmao my states ben legal for a year and there nobody growing it anywhere or any dispensaries opened .... Arkansas is ignorant and after money . Thousands of medical cards handed out but no where to get it from legally

newh

newh

1 lab has applied for a permit for rec in Mass now.i guess it might be approved at a meeting in 2 weeks...

Madbud

Madbud

We’ve waited nearly 100 years, a few more months isn’t a lot to ask. Its officially decriminalized and households can have 12 mature plants in MA, 2 in VT lol. But soab, legislative government and greedy locales are out of control, THE PEOPLE SPOKE! Its just a plant, i got belladonna growing wild here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom