Lets Talk Condensate

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G gnome

G gnome

No, I’m not saying it, how the fuck you find that old rag, amazing. Not you your memory.
Cmon...say it....

Well I read this whole thread, and it wasn't until the end that I saw what I wanted to say when I first saw the thread. Yes, water away with it, just Don't Drink It! LOL
:cool:
U went thru this whole thread and cudnt drop a like....? Wtf? Cmon man im hurtin for some ...

Who you ...psh not you
I havent lost an argument yet....haha

Toaster79

Toaster79

This guy loves weed leaves watered w condensate View attachment 817138

I'd too hahaha Nothing beats a smoothie for a breakfast.

But that wasn't actually my point.

We have water rich on minerals comming from the hills, filtered through cracks in the rocks and emerging at the foothill. And this water costs me 20c/m3.

But that's not the point!

The point is you already have the ro system, run the water from it to your system and recycle it there. We're talking more or less pure H2O introduced to the system and work from there. This H2O is being introduced to your plants but not as a nutritional value, but as a carrier of the food to your plants. So.your plants filter this solution, eat up all the goodies and transpire that same H20 again without any contaminants added in the feed. Collect that through your AC or dehuey and there are still no contaminants added as long as the machinery is clean. Add 10-15% to the rez on fill up and thats it. Because those 10-15% are ro from the beginning.

G gnome

G gnome

No, I will not.
Challenge, find an argument gnome has lost!! Who ever does it first wins.
What they win is bragging rites.
I promise u ur wasting ur time haha...plus theres only one guy on here whos as slick with the search button as me and rhats
@2toughtony but he already knows what ur looking for cant be found haha

G gnome

G gnome

I'd too hahaha Nothing beats a smoothie for a breakfast.

But that wasn't actually my point.

We have water rich on minerals comming from the hills, filtered through cracks in the rocks and emerging at the foothill. And this water costs me 20c/m3.

But that's not the point!

The point is you already have the ro system, run the water from it to your system and recycle it there. We're talking more or less pure H2O introduced to the system and work from there. This H2O is being introduced to your plants but not as a nutritional value, but as a carrier of the food to your plants. So.your plants filter this solution, eat up all the goodies and transpire that same H20 again without any contaminants added in the feed. Collect that through your AC or dehuey and there are still no contaminants added as long as the machinery is clean. Add 10-15% to the rez on fill up and thats it. Because those 10-15% are ro from the beginning.
U cud collect distillate from mud and it wud be pure water

Toaster79

Toaster79

I won't start digging either. My battery is at 1%
Screenshot 20180722 011052

Screenshot 20180722 011052

Latest posts

Top Bottom