What Is The Top Three Strongest Strains You Ever Smoked?

• Thread starter Tetra
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
There was a paper sheet back then called green globe. An old school dead head in Portland made it. Shit man that paper would take you to the upper ozone layer. I experimented with that for, shit can’t remember what I was talking about?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

There was a paper sheet back then called green globe. An old school dead head in Portland made it. Shit man that paper would take you to the upper ozone layer. I experimented with that for, shit can’t remember what I was talking about?

On the east coast until about 1989 we could get liquid they called zandoz 25. 1 drop on a $4 sugar cube guaranteed trails and hysterical laughing about everything for over 24 hrs.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

We also could get purple pyramids, green pyramids, and green micro dots.

When the paper hits came it was designer shit from New York and was known as “the strictnine”. Pure poison. Left you with hours of neck aching after a much choppier paranoia inducing trip.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

Black Nepalese, pineapple kush, purple kush. Pics purple kush by SNOLEPERD.

L

legacyseeds

i mean after inflation, 400-600 for a sheet doesn’t sound so bad.

my 3 would prob be
1)LoompaHeadband
2)ecsd
3)and no shit an old bag of non bricked, lime green very sativa looking mexi bud i got in dallas when i was 15 in 2003. closest i’ve ever come to trip weed. full on like a 2.5 g shroom dose and everything around me was so fuckin surreal, all vegetation looked like plastic. just very intense stuff.

D

DrGrinSpoon

...in no particular order...
1.) Dr Grinspoon - Very very shroomy and enlightened. One of a very few pure sativas. No gimmicks no crazy terp/smell/flavors. Just pure lime green twiggy sativa madness. if you know you know!

2.) Melonade - The stongest "Sativa" I've smoked in the last 2 years. Definitely not a pure sativa like advertised, but fuck me is it strong. Straight from alien labs.

3.) Malawi (local) - Some local Malawi weed. Sheeeeesh. Really natural landrace had me smiling all day.

Gotta give a honorable mention to this "Bubblegum" I was given in Isla Isabela (galapagos). It was locally grown somewhere in Ecuador, some of the stickiest and sweetest I've had. I was really young though so who knows how it would hold up now!

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
1. Chocolate Deisel - Got a pack of seeds from SantaSmoke on CW. He was auctioning them off on cbay for a charity auction. Happened to be a friend of his at the time and he hooked me up. Popped 3-5 seeds and kept 1 for three years. The other seeds in the pack were lost in a raid. I still cry to this day over the lost genetics.

2. Cherry Pheno AK-47 F2 (Joey Weed) - I had grown out some F1s shortly before but wasn’t sure how to clone them and figured Heavens Stairway would have them when I needed them. Turns out they went out of stock and never returned. Joey Weed was making F2 and picked up a pack for $50 on cbay. Grew them out and one plant stuck out because of its sheer resin production and stickiness. I ended up Growing this one for about 3 years until I lost her due to not paying attention and flowering the mother before the clones rooted. The clones ended up rotting and it was lost.

3. C99 F2 - Again a Joey Weed cbay special. These were very uniform and imo as good as any F2 I’ve ever seen. However this shit made me paranoid. Every time I’d smoke it I could swear the cops were on the other side of the door waiting to bust me. I almost tore up my grow at least a dozen times. I couldn’t handle it. I popped 1/2 pack of seeds and never touched the other half. To this day I’m deathly afraid of this strain. Lol.

D

DrGrinSpoon

1. Chocolate Deisel - Got a pack of seeds from SantaSmoke on CW. He was auctioning them off on cbay for a charity auction. Happened to be a friend of his at the time and he hooked me up. Popped 3-5 seeds and kept 1 for three years. The other seeds in the pack were lost in a raid. I still cry to this day over the lost genetics.

2. Cherry Pheno AK-47 F2 (Joey Weed) - I had grown out some F1s shortly before but wasn’t sure how to clone them and figured Heavens Stairway would have them when I needed them. Turns out they went out of stock and never returned. Joey Weed was making F2 and picked up a pack for $50 on cbay. Grew them out and one plant stuck out because of its sheer resin production and stickiness. I ended up Growing this one for about 3 years until I lost her due to not paying attention and flowering the mother before the clones rooted. The clones ended up rotting and it was lost.

3. C99 F2 - Again a Joey Weed cbay special. These were very uniform and imo as good as any F2 I’ve ever seen. However this shit made me paranoid. Every time I’d smoke it I could swear the cops were on the other side of the door waiting to bust me. I almost tore up my grow at least a dozen times. I couldn’t handle it. I popped 1/2 pack of seeds and never touched the other half. To this day I’m deathly afraid of this strain. Lol.
C99 & paranoia hahaha, I know exactly what you mean my man

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Deathstar
Kosher Kush
These two most recent heavy hitters. Knock out bud. In the past, I really enjoyed some Sweet Tooth.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I think I smoke too much. I find most pot gives me a good buzz but rarely makes me trip out. Except this one time a particular cut of skunk #1 I had that made me really trip out on a city bus about 15 years ago. But I think that had more to do with the environment. I had 2 pounds in my backpack and the whole bus absolutely fukin stunk like skunk lol. I was a bit paranoid... Thankfully it was a pretty regular occurance on BC transit. I wasnt afraid of cops, but worried about getting jacked. Let's just say the King George skytrain station in Surrey BC isnt the safest place to be carrying a couple pounds of dank. But I digress...

Top 3, would have to be that strange skunk No1 cut, followed closely by pre-98 bubba kush, And the space cookies. Two of which I'm still growing.

Phylex

Phylex

No idea what it was called. We just called great weed chronic back then. But this was on another level. Mid 90’s and the high would have you peaking for almost 8 hours. It’s was heavy on the psychedelic funk, uplifting you to what felt like a different dimension. Body parts like your legs or face could feel numb. It would feel like you were walking sideways. Uncontrollably laughing with munchies from hell and wanting to face fuck everything in sight. We used to slightly wonder and almost joke that it was probably laced. I’m on the fence about that. I don’t think it was, but I wouldn’t have been surprised if I learned it was. It was definitely on its own level.

Erasmus

Erasmus

Back in the day...
Genuine Thai stick (mid 80's)
Hawaiian (some of the dankest, stickiest nugs I've ever smoked to this day)
Recently...
GG4

Top Bottom