Next Level Genetics (1st Drop Coming Soon)

• Thread starter Mainemedz5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Blue Magoo Bx3 (unsexed) keeping it either way as its cranking

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

1533993266911 2138639421

Tangie to the left , Goji to the Right
Goji was cloned from a flowering plant and revegged
This Goji differs as it has this spicy , hazey smell none of our people have ever seen in the Goji

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

A Chiesel cross freshly transplanted
In the Foreground is One of My strains . (King Tut x Gth) one of the seedlings I'm transplanting tomorrow

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I've NEVER seen this particular Plant Expressed within the Grape stomper genes before so I'm going to keep it because it could be interesting

All other plants are 90% identical within that line so Anyone with experience with any of the parentage of Grape Stomper feel free to chime in

NOTE: My Grape Stomper Is GGG Grape Stomper x QrazyFire Pre98 (local) Bxd multiple times Then Reversed when I was Satisfied & I Selected towards The Heaviest Grape Plants & Fuel or spicy plants when they occurred

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

1534004337837 881265863

For our Stomper strain
These are the ones we selected for (occurring 90% of the time)

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Lankier of the 2 from said selection process , Gets massive no matter what in or outdoor Y'all gonna love seeing her Flower

1534004544384 1962171581
Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

1534004780430 1754273148

& Of Course a Cutting off of The GG#4 mom to Replace Her with as She's Under a Screen In The Flowering Area

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Sorry about the delay y'all been super busy between moving in and getting settled in at the new house & location Shopping for a Bigger space to Grow in As well as getting all of Our Retail contracts in place with all of our vendors

I'll be Posting more pics as Time Permits

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Creating An Aliendawg Thread/journal Tomorrow For 2 Aliendawg crosses I was lucky enough to get (few seeds of this exist)
Plus I'll Be Working Legit F2 seed stock from the Original Aliendawg Line as Well as Clones from Original Stock & East Coast Aliendawg too So if Your into Alien Related Things Be Sure to Check it out !

the rrock

the rrock

Do you have any pics of any finished product?Curious when the "first drop" is coming as that is what gained my attention originally to view this thread but by your pics it looks like your plants need a little work. Ive been in this biz for almost 40 years and seen alot of y'all come and go(Bodhi who I know just let his work do the talking)most of the winners dont come and brag until theyve got something to brag about,talks cheap

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Do you have any pics of any finished product?Curious when the "first drop" is coming as that is what gained my attention originally to view this thread but by your pics it looks like your plants need a little work. Ive been in this biz for almost 40 years and seen alot of y'all come and go(Bodhi who I know just let his work do the talking)most of the winners dont come and brag until theyve got something to brag about,talks cheap
Posted some on this thread man , if you can't find any then I'll PM them to you if I absolutely have to , no problems there
And you seem more than reasonable and I completely get where you're coming from

So be on the lookout for my Scrog+Fim thread I'm making , I'll link you or tag you in it if you'd like
Blessings to you and yours man

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Will you be working on anything for outdoors in the northeast? I’m in Mass and would love some regional specific strains. I’d also love to get a hold of some m.o.b. too

Pm me and we can chat , are you near me ? Or ?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I'll be posting updated pics of all the ladies in another thread I'll be posting soon

Quick update : Cherry Pie WILL NOT BE receiving pollen from the GG#4 due to the Fact the Last offspring created this way DID NOT produce stable results (10-20% Intersex traits +/-)
& upon seeing it I decided it isn't Worth it to Me nor Any of my Patients or Consumers .

I'll post more updates in the future but the CP was Removed from the Pollination Area Altogether

Cheers

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

That Being Said I'm Waiting on Pics from The GG#4 s1 seeds a Retail partner is running and testing & so far they love them & will continue to run their #9 plant as she resembles the glue in every way except she clones super easy and finishes faster

So I'll keep everyone updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom