Loran gear

• Thread starter ohthatguy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Quagmire

Quagmire

Love and Prayers going out to all you suffering in the fires.. Not good with already having water shortage issues.. may the clouds drop some love soon.

I was just gifted my 1st taste of Loran gear from another site.. The LBL and KRAP, which is Chocolate Diesel x JC2.. Really looking forward to both but especially this one called KRAP for the Chocolate Trip in her. That strain has some of the best pain relieving qualities for my wife she's ever tried.. a friend in Michigan laid some on us a few years ago and nerve pain receded on 2nd hit.. crossed with the diesel and JC2 it's just gotta be amazing.. big thanks to my bro F.Boy.. and Loran for sharing his gear as he does.. And I see you've worked with Motarebel as I see his newer gear has LBL all thru it.. he's gifted me so many beans over 10yrs this poor dude on ssdi cannot otherwise afford..

bless you both and stay safe Loran and all affected by the fires..
Quag, aka; Cartman

Loran

Loran

Lost all but 1 male so come spring 16 I've my work cut out for me. Friends have my back and are getting the Bubba, Orange kush and SFV OG back to me soon. Also others (Mendel) has pks of Pacific Aire and HONU for me to work for suitable parental stock. So the Fire will slow me down but thanks to many we are still here and getting along. Here's to a better year for all. LPR, Loran

GreenGooLabs

GreenGooLabs

Thanks @Loran for everything you do and are doing to help me and my patients out ... If you ever need anything else to add to your collection of goods i got tons of oldschool mainly all super fire so def can help contribute for the payback to Ya it's the least i could do ... Got a very nice just tested bruce banner 3 x lemon larry ogk(super beast lemon sour male ) That's sativa Dom but very pain releieving and great for PTSD at the same time so it's prob perfect for you since its all our new fav for our ailments also many others.... I've got over 40 strains in rotation so mostly all old school but some of the best of the new school added in to the mix anyways man bless you and again if Ya need ANYTHING just hollar my friend

Peace
Chem
Greengoolabs

Last edited:
UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Lol when I read Dave's comment about the rooster, I died laughing!!! I've have many experiences with dickhead roosters.
I'm only reading through this thread now and I just died too. Hehehe... I've had my run-ins with rogue roosters before!!!

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I'm only reading through this thread now and I just died too. Hehehe... I've had my run-ins with rogue roosters before!!!
Further, this thread just warmed my heart. I feel honored to have found it and read it at all.

Lots of Love here on the farm.

rockymtnbuds

rockymtnbuds

Time to bump this. I have 4 Lemon Taffy and 2 Lemon Haze in garden this year among other things. Flower is just beginning and the Lemon Haze are over 7’ already. The Laffy taffy are gorgeous, cookie cutter plants. Jah has been smiling on us and all the hail storms have skirted around us.
I spoke with Loran about a month ago and he was doing well. Bless you brother.

swampthing

swampthing

Hey Loran, you still around brother?
Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Loran passed away a few years back.

I still have a few packs from him. Hopefully they’re still viable as out of the 100s of seed packs in my collection, his are truly ones I value most.

hope all are well out there
as Loran would so eloquently sign off

Love Peace and Respect
Swampy

swampthing

swampthing

here’s some of the Loran Gear in the stash

•Wessie
Pre98 Bubba Kush × HONU

•Tropical Dream
SFV OG kush x Pineapple

• Longbottom Leaf
SFV OG Kush x Jack's Cleaner2

•Lemon Aire
Lemon Taffy x Pacific Aire

•Silver Spur F2

•Fancy
Chemdog D x HONU

•Mother Leaf
Longbottom Leaf x Mother of Thor

Teddy KGB

Teddy KGB

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Loran passed away a few years back.

I still have a few packs from him. Hopefully they’re still viable as out of the 100s of seed packs in my collection, his are truly ones I value most.

hope all are well out there
as Loran would so eloquently sign off

Love Peace and Respect
Swampy
I talked to Loran twice in the last week . Just called me up out of the blue to let me know he’s cancer free at 74 yrs old . Sent me some seeds of LBL, Mudd Shark , Silver Spur & Maggie’s Farm . What a great friend !

Top Bottom