What Deficiencie Is This Any Ideas?

• Thread starter MasterDsKush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
scubascrog

scubascrog

its not calcium. lol these aren't rusting they are yellowing.
and it wouldn't just affect half of a leaf like that.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Genetics and bugs.
5D3F04F4 8C33 4D53 B8C1 6A17972CDA33

Daylight

Daylight

i've had the exact same as your pic but much worse coloring months ago and they all got better but just yesterday i see one has it back (not sure if it's a plant that had it before). i see so many people say "it's just a weed you don't need to do anything but water them..." LOL! marijuana has got to be the most difficult plant in the world to grow! LOL!!!!

when leaves first got the multi color as your pic i wasn't fertilizing at all but for 3 months now i've been using Vital Earth grow every 3-4 days 2 tablespoons gal and all plants look great so i'm really surprised one big plant just started this discoloration last week.

Last edited:
Daylight

Daylight

this is Jamaican Dream from Eva seeds looking like your leaves. i didn't keep records if this one had the mosaic 2 months ago but all plants got total green for the last 2 months and now this just showed up last week. using what is said to be high quality Vital Earth Organic Grow at 2 tble spoon per gallon every 3-4 days (plants gets about 1.3 gallon per feeding). other plants, diff types, on the same feeding seem to be getting nutrient burned. 2nd image is Power Africa by Seedsman.

Mozaic
Powerafricanutrietburn
Madbud

Madbud

The deficiencie its starting to spread through out the whole plant and i have these little like oil specs( i only found 3 through out the whole plant) any ideas on what i should do?
Did this turn out to be those caterpillars in your lastest thread?

hassankurd

hassankurd

Well, the TMV virus/viruses attack is confirmed when on the younger leaves of tobacco plants, the veins may show a clear ring, which is later on followed by mottling. With the enlargement of leaves dark green spots of abnormal size appear and at later stage they transformed into crumpled blister areas which are irregular. On the other hand, the remaining portion of tissue becomes more chlorotic with the passage of time. Also, the growth of plant to many degrees remains stunted. The disease is characterized by mottling of leaves referred to as ‘mosaics’.

Hope it will help

Tmv symptoms
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

this is Jamaican Dream from Eva seeds looking like your leaves. i didn't keep records if this one had the mosaic 2 months ago but all plants got total green for the last 2 months and now this just showed up last week. using what is said to be high quality Vital Earth Organic Grow at 2 tble spoon per gallon every 3-4 days (plants gets about 1.3 gallon per feeding). other plants, diff types, on the same feeding seem to be getting nutrient burned. 2nd image is Power Africa by Seedsman.
I know some say cannabis is not affected by TMV but I've had that same issue on plants more than once, and personally I do believe cannabis is affected by tmv, however whether it's that or genetics I've never seen it adversely affect a healthy plant. However I would recommend, like some others already have said that you check closely for mites, good luck

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom