First Grow. White Widow, Qbs, Dwc, 4x4

• Thread starter Slappyjack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

First I’ll say I’m far from a Pro.
Right where you are now is high thc. You don’t have to have amber trichs and sometimes won’t ever get them.

I just got to say you did one hell of a job on this grow.

Most leaves are leached out so you’re good to go as far as your flush. I like short of Amber better honestly. People don’t publicize it but amber trichs are a sign of the thc degrading. You’ll also have a crazy loud smell. Then you’ll notice it starts going away. That’s your harvest time for max terps and thc. Flavor and potency is what it’s about to most people.
Again good job better than my grow.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

First I’ll say I’m far from a Pro.
Right where you are now is high thc. You don’t have to have amber trichs and sometimes won’t ever get them.

I just got to say you did one hell of a job on this grow.

Most leaves are leached out so you’re good to go as far as your flush. I like short of Amber better honestly. People don’t publicize it but amber trichs are a sign of the thc degrading. You’ll also have a crazy loud smell. Then you’ll notice it starts going away. That’s your harvest time for max terps and thc. Flavor and potency is what it’s about to most people.
Again good job better than my grow.

Agreed but I believe as THC drops the CBD’s increase so it depends on what you are looking for.

Slappyjack

Slappyjack

I'm going to harvest a couple branches tomorrow. I'll give the rest more time. I did a test run today and pulled a small nug, dried it, and let the wifey try it. She said good to go. Thanks for the input.

Top Bottom