• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Wolfe

Wolfe

Post some outdoor grow pics here
Post some outdoor grow pics here 2
Post some outdoor grow pics here 3
Post some outdoor grow pics here 4

This has a gg#4 genetics mixed in with some other possibilities in there I smell a purple wreck out there too. I’ll post some more pics of outdoor plants also when I get a chance to take a few before I pull them down. Post some outdoor eye candy.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Hey..This is my 1st CULTIVATED outdoor grow..Just began flushing yesterday(In pots..using Megacrop nutes) and was thinking about Bud washing (never tried it myself)..Any feelings on Bud Washing? My plan is to flash freeze the crop, make fresh frozen bubble, and then Rosin Press it..Gonna be a Busy Winter LOL

9 16 18

9 14 18 2 2

Wolfe

Wolfe

Hey..This is my 1st CULTIVATED outdoor grow..Just began flushing yesterday(In pots..using Megacrop nutes) and was thinking about Bud washing (never tried it myself)..Any feelings on Bud Washing? My plan is to flash freeze the crop, make fresh frozen bubble, and then Rosin Press it..Gonna be a Busy Winter LOL

View attachment 830973

View attachment 830974
This year I just used a hose with tap water to get rid of any new pests. I don’t really flash freeze anything. Not my preference, however I dont see why not. I hear ya about busy. This is almost half way done. I’m smoked. I trim a bit different also.
I’ll show you my set up for that when I get the chance. Basically, I turned the Ferrari electric clippers into a formula one car by giving it s bigger power pack. I go over that first with electric and back over again with hand scissors. I’m happy with these seeds I’ve made though. I’ve got stock for a while of these. I’m finding a few S1s as well which is nice. Few and far between though. There were 24 plants out there and then ended up with 16 so some males may have thrown pollen. The males were males of glue cross and purple wreck and there was two males of Alaskan thunder fuck x Skunk 1 that I had to chop. And I actually ate those plants. Who knows maybe I’ll get a surprise bean cross in there. It’s happened before when I had two females that weren’t seeded but with only a couple what thought to be S1s turn out to actually cross the two plants side by side.Great job for your first crop outside! I recycle my soil and use super soil btw. I also compost. Straight filtered water into my soil. No pesticide preventative other than a garden hose on the plant.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

This year I just used a hose with tap water to get rid of any new pests. I don’t really flash freeze anything. Not my preference, however I dont see why not. I hear ya about busy. This is almost half way done. I’m smoked. I trim a bit different also.
I’ll show you my set up for that when I get the chance. Basically, I turned the Ferrari electric clippers into a formula one car by giving it s bigger power pack. I go over that first with electric and back over again with hand scissors. I’m happy with these seeds I’ve made though. I’ve got stock for a while of these. I’m finding a few S1s as well which is nice. Few and far between though. There were 24 plants out there and then ended up with 16 so some males may have thrown pollen. The males were males of glue cross and purple wreck and there was two males of Alaskan thunder fuck x Skunk 1 that I had to chop. And I actually ate those plants. Who knows maybe I’ll get a surprise bean cross in there. It’s happened before when I had two females that weren’t seeded but with only a couple what thought to be S1s turn out to actually cross the two plants side by side.Great job for your first crop outside! I recycle my soil and use super soil btw. I also compost. Straight filtered water into my soil. No pesticide preventative other than a garden hose on the plant.
I got a 19" bowl trimmer (Ipower for $109) for Larf..it does great if you are careful (wet trim and has a dry trim blade too). If you are not careful..it will happily destroy your buds.

I have arthritis in my fingers and it trims nicely (gear reduction), and I still trim the colas by hand..

I have more than enough flower and more coming (perpetual), so it pays for me to reduce the bulk..Also Flower, hash, butter, DIY oils, and Rosin make for a nice variety. I grow for the fun (and the medicine of course), and only for my own use.

Wolfe

Wolfe

Same here. I usually am making oils, balms, RSO, edibles, and whatever else I feel like maybe trying. I do have some bubble bags. And smoking the scissor hash has me reminded for sure. I kinda wish I knew someone who made live resin. Or had a closed looped CO2 system. I’m not really into bho. But sometimes I will take a dab off my friends rig. So many things you can do with it. I have my card as well with an extended plant count for edibles and such. It’s good medicine. The best for me I’m allergic to acetaminophen which is in most pain killers. Ganj does the trick just fine.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Same here. I usually am making oils, balms, RSO, edibles, and whatever else I feel like maybe trying. I do have some bubble bags. And smoking the scissor hash has me reminded for sure. I kinda wish I knew someone who made live resin. Or had a closed looped CO2 system. I’m not really into bho. But sometimes I will take a dab off my friends rig. So many things you can do with it. I have my card as well with an extended plant count for edibles and such. It’s good medicine. The best for me I’m allergic to acetaminophen which is in most pain killers. Ganj does the trick just fine.
I forgot about balms..we make them too..Dispensary stuff is weak and we can make it as we please..I love Rosin over all else concentrate wise..Making oils from rosin is just like making them from shatter etc..
This is my 2nd Rosin press..The 1st was a manual model, but with all coming up, I needed more POWER!
Pressing fresh frozen into Ice water hash will be first..then pressing some hash into Rosin.
3 ton..3x5 plates..completely automatic.:smoking:
Dulytek

Wolfe

Wolfe

That’s awesome man. I’ve really thought a lot about the rosin thing. I would have to really scrap for cash though. I’m kinda in a unique sitution at the moment so extra money and time is tight for me. My day is taken, I have to do my stuff on my own at night. One of these days I’ll invest in a set up. Explain more about this fresh frozen? In my mind, I see freezing the buds first after a quick trim? And then making bubble hash with it? And how do you prep a bud for rosin? Second press, I’m assuming you have some experience with this.. Thank for sharing thr info. I’m curious about rosin. Never really had any. I’m in my own little world over here lmao. K I read it wrong. I’m obviously baked. Any way you’re making the rosin from the bubble hash. Do you use parchment paper and some particular setting on this press to achive the best quality/quantity?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

That’s awesome man. I’ve really thought a lot about the rosin thing. I would have to really scrap for cash though. I’m kinda in a unique sitution at the moment so extra money and time is tight for me. My day is taken, I have to do my stuff on my own at night. One of these days I’ll invest in a set up. Explain more about this fresh frozen? In my mind, I see freezing the buds first after a quick trim? And then making bubble hash with it? And how do you prep a bud for rosin? Second press, I’m assuming you have some experience with this.. Thank for sharing thr info. I’m curious about rosin. Never really had any. I’m in my own little world over here lmao. K I read it wrong. I’m obviously baked. Any way you’re making the rosin from the bubble hash. Do you use parchment paper and some particular setting on this press to achive the best quality/quantity?
Google making rosin with a hair straightener..lots of u-tube videos on there about making Rosin on the cheap;
Flower or hash
Hair straightener $15 with wide plates)
Parchment paper ($1 per roll at the dollar store)
An empty coffee or tea bag filter (optional)

Google fresh frozen... because Links here are a no-no.

Rosin is totally free of any solvents..Heat and pressure does it)
I made a .50 cent pre-press (eliminates the need for the filter)
1/2" PVC sprinkler coupler
2 nickles (perfect fit)
and something to push out the puck..VOILA ROSIN!!

Picture of the rosin is from a larger press..not from a hair straightener
Puck Press
Puck
Rosin2

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

This will be my 1st try at fresh frozen..
The tricks with pressing flower:
Cured bud..but not crap
Humidify bud to 62-65% for best yield and quality. (Fresh bud is too wet)
Press between 180-220 d F for maybe 60-90 seconds..you will hear it sizzle)
Always press a 2nd time ..ALWAYS.
Then use the spent pucks for cooking etc..

Wolfe

Wolfe

This will be my 1st try at fresh frozen..
The tricks with pressing flower:
Cured bud..but not crap
Humidify bud to 62-65% for best yield and quality. (Fresh bud is too wet)
Press between 180-220 d F for maybe 60-90 seconds..you will hear it sizzle)
Always press a 2nd time ..ALWAYS.
Then use the spent pucks for cooking etc..
Thanks a lot for your time and pointing me in the right direction. This is something I would like to try one day. Happy Harvesting buddy. The pic could be a cross of glue and purple wreck. It kinda looks like it but I’ll know for sure in couple days. Almost half way done, phew.....

BA8CFAB0 2DFA 4B2F B7F5 0AC68BE45FF8
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Thanks a lot for your time and pointing me in the right direction. This is something I would like to try one day. Happy Harvesting buddy. The pic could be a cross of glue and purple wreck. It kinda looks like it but I’ll know for sure in couple days. Almost half way done, phew.....
Anytime..I am usually lurking here about..
Enjoy your up coming harvest..
Oh forgot..DO NOT borrow wifies hair appliance..
if you wish to keep our own!! (hair that is..LMAO)
Growing

Wolfe

Wolfe

31AAFF68 12F9 4574 9EDC 4D74C1AE1388
F3FA02C5 D7CB 43F7 81A8 6CC38F54FC3D
A69E466B CCE9 428C 8930 CEE254F1133B
62FC31B6 6F98 4580 A0F5 A39AD5661EC4
4EE043F5 515B 4564 90ED A8259D2B6CBA
7D265D21 EE58 49FC 95D1 84C329F8664F
7309A57D 15A8 4D7B AC93 256F1B0F9A21
39627591 6A84 4F9F BCE3 7096E15C1343
Purples coming out now I’m hoping that purple wreck has the glue in it. I’m going to let it go a few more days also.. Gotta love this full moon. Hahaha, yeah using wife’s hair stuff would probably would get me slaughtered. I’m not going to lie though, I did already hahaha. But once only. I didn’t really use enough material to get anything. And I think that I might have been using fresh buds.

Last edited:
Buzzer777

Buzzer777

View attachment 832522 View attachment 832523 View attachment 832524 View attachment 832525 View attachment 832526 View attachment 832527 View attachment 832528 View attachment 832529 Purples coming out now I’m hoping that has purple wreck has the glue in it also. I’m going to let it go a few more days also.. Gotta love this full moon. Hahaha yeah using wife’s hair stuff would probably would get me slaughtered. I’m not going to lie though, I did already hahaha. But once only. I didn’t really use enough material to get anything. And I think that the hair thing I might have been using too fresh of weed.
Beauties!!!!
Makes me wanna chop now..BUT..Ima gonna wait at least 1 more week.

if you are Rosin pressing..fresh wet weed, will press badly. I am pressing some 30 day cured weed and it is still a bit damp..
I will flash freeze some of my outdoor crop, make fresh frozen hash, and then press out the hash.

Wolfe

Wolfe

I’m taking the ones most finished in sequence. I’ve got some others that finished early. One that finished extremely early. It was almost like an auto. Damn caterpillars loved it. I think I hosed about 4O of them off that early plant. The other plants got lucky and didn’t have any. But still fished early. I’m smoking stuff and it turned out good. I can tell the purple wreck slipped in there and a few others like this glue cross that smells like fuel, one that’s reminiscent of glue 4 but a bit heavier on the flavor palate. Some with coffee tones. And a few that are on the sweet and sour side. It’s getting cold here already. I’m thinking frost is going to be hitting early here. Colors in the mountains peaked way earlier than normal this year for us. El Niño is coming so it could be a big winter..Either way I’m happy. And I’m finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Nap time

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

I’m taking the ones most finished in sequence. I’ve got some others that finished early. One that finished extremely early. It was almost like an auto. Damn caterpillars loved it. I think I hosed about 4O of them off that early plant. The other plants got lucky and didn’t have any. But still fished early. I’m smoking stuff and it turned out good. I can tell the purple wreck slipped in there and a few others like this glue cross that smells like fuel, one that’s reminiscent of glue 4 but a bit heavier on the flavor palate. Some with coffee tones. And a few that are on the sweet and sour side. It’s getting cold here already. I’m thinking frost is going to be hitting early here. Colors in the mountains peaked way earlier than normal this year for us. El Niño is coming so it could be a big winter..Either way I’m happy. And I’m finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Nap time
We are still weeks away from a real frost..it has been a very unusual Sept. so far..Perfect for growing outdoors and finishing on time too;
Mystery plants..From Bonza and could be Green Crack.
IMG 1380
IMG 1381

Top Bottom