Paleobloom: The World's First Biologically Derived Flowering Formula

• Thread starter primordialsolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Paleobloom is not only the world's first microbially derived flowering nutrient, it is also one of the most complete flowering nutrients on the market. Here at Primordial Solutions we are all about doing things the natural way. We take rock phosphate which is insoluble and we ferment it with microbes that are capable of breaking it down into soluble phosphorus. The trillions of beneficial microbes and the phosphorus then go into the bottle. We then add calcium, magnesium, silica, a bit of sulfur along with all the trace elements needed to replenish the soil.

Paleobloom will help your plant reach its full genetic potential. That means larger fruits with more secondary traits, like terpenes and oils. It also means you are growing in a fully sustainable way. If you are growing on your land or you put your soil or even hydro water back into the land, you will help create soil and heal the land by using our full line of products.

I and my friends can personally attest that if you use Paleobloom, your plants will smell far more than with any other nutrients so make sure you have the equipment needed to handle that extra scent. I can also attest that the quality of your product will be better and you can taste the difference.

Paleobloom
primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Do you have a link for this for more info?
What other info you do want to know? Honestly, my posts usually tell more about our products than what we are legally allowed to put out in written form. States are crazy about fertilizer regulations. Here is a copy of the label. Any more questions, feel free to ask.

Paleolabel
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Looking for the label info. Has some tasty stuff in it indeed. Have a $ in a gallon?

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
Do local hydro stores have your line yet, or online only?
Depends on where you live. We actually prefer you buy local. If they don't sell it, they can get it for you and they should sell it for the same price. We don't have minimums when it comes to stores ordering from us and they get it direct, which means fresh for you. No worries that it sat on a distributor shelf for 6 months.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
My biggest question is how many days will the ph stay stable after mixing?

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
My biggest question is how many days will the ph stay stable after mixing?
I assume you are running in hydro? Normally, you don't have to worry about that in soil. That's a tough question to answer since I don't run hydro and the person I spoke with recently said he has been using synthetics for years with Seagreen added in and decided to run our stuff in his hydro system. He actually ran it for 2 days and then straight water the other 5 days and had the best results he had in years. What you have to realize is that when you use the right microbes in hydro, they change the way you run hydro. Your PH meter will not recognize the salt minerals anymore as they will be absorbed by the microbes. So I usually tell people who insist on hydro to watch what your plants do, not what the PH and PPMs are in your reserves because with the right biodiversity, your plants will thrive with low PPMs and a higher PH.

I should point that we have had people do side by sides with our stuff in soil and synthetics in hydro and we beat the hydro in quality and quantity.

Dunge

Dunge

I'm ordinarily on hare trigger to reject such products.
But this stuff sounds real.
Can I get a smaller quantity?

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
I'm ordinarily on hare trigger to reject such products.
But this stuff sounds real.
Can I get a smaller quantity?
I saw your soil side by side thread. I see you like to use amendments which is great. You won't need them with Paleobloom but Seagreen will break those amendments down much quicker than what naturally happens in soil thanks to increase in biodiversity and microbial concentration. Basically, the more microbes you throw at something, the quicker they do their jobs. We can break down rock phosphate, which usually takes months or years, in days.

As far as smaller quantities, right now our smallest bottle size is 64oz. We will eventually have 16 and 32oz sizes but that probably won't be till spring. To be honest, let me send you a bottle of Seagreen for free and you see what difference millions of species of microbes will do to your current plants. Those results should drastically reduce your skepticism about buying Paleobloom. I was reading your side by side thread and wishing you had a bottle of Seagreen and Rootamentary because they would have saved at least some of those plants. They saved my plants from certain death from my stupidity when I first got the products. Heck, I just saved a pepper plant I bought at Home Depot. It was turning yellow and dying when I bought it. Here is the results after only 6 days.

Pepperplantsidebyside
M

MendoFyah

Do you have a link for this for more info?
My opinion Paleo in named correct it make plants fo pale. They lost nice green and is extremely hard to use. Also it's not soluble. Totally over priced product without good results. Sea green is only product that they have that's any good, but way overpriced!

primordialsolutions

primordialsolutions

Primordial Solutions
Supporter
My opinion Paleo in named correct it make plants fo pale. They lost nice green and is extremely hard to use. Also it's not soluble. Totally over priced product without good results. Sea green is only product that they have that's any good, but way overpriced!

The increased biomass can increase the system's nitrogen demand, so if you're already skirting the line on nitrogen availability it can cause what you saw. Its not soluble because it is a biologically inoculated colloid. We culture phosphorus solubilizing organisms on a phosphorus clay substrate that sticks in the soil and provides slow-release phos. Numerous commercial scale farmers use the product simply for the biological inoculation aspect. In the Cannabis Market we encourage people to also use it as a nutrient and to not simply apply it once or twice a year but more regularly because the results we've seen prove its efficacy and cost effectiveness.

You are correct that the product comes with some challenges, being not 100% soluble has an added challenge with application and unfortunately cannot go through drip lines... we do an additional filtration for our commercial farmers, but that removes a significant amount of the phosphorus.

chillywilly

chillywilly

Umm, @JCPrimordial ...I've been using Sonne's #2 formula for bloom/,bud ...this has calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium in elemental form...also patent No.4,269,796...
Phosphated Montmorillinite in Natural colloidal form for roots... Ca needs acidic for assimilation so a fulvic/humic is needed to balance... your product need upgrade...but complementary, as base...
cw

Odin44

Odin44

The increased biomass can increase the system's nitrogen demand, so if you're already skirting the line on nitrogen availability it can cause what you saw. Its not soluble because it is a biologically inoculated colloid. We culture phosphorus solubilizing organisms on a phosphorus clay substrate that sticks in the soil and provides slow-release phos. Numerous commercial scale farmers use the product simply for the biological inoculation aspect. In the Cannabis Market we encourage people to also use it as a nutrient and to not simply apply it once or twice a year but more regularly because the results we've seen prove its efficacy and cost effectiveness.

You are correct that the product comes with some challenges, being not 100% soluble has an added challenge with application and unfortunately cannot go through drip lines... we do an additional filtration for our commercial farmers, but that removes a significant amount of the phosphorus.
What is the shelf life? Does it expire? Should it be refrigerated?

Latest posts

Top Bottom