Day 37 Flower.. Problem Or No?

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PassTheJ

I dont know why only one of my plants is yellowing so much. It also has the biggest and most mature looking bud. It's a clone from the same mother as the rest but it seems to be growing differently.

Will it make it to day 60? Will I have to harvest it before the others at this rate?

The rest look almost identical in color and maturity.

Any advice or information on why theres an exception and how or what to expect and do would help..

Thanks.

Day 37 flower  problem or no
Day 37 flower  problem or no 2
Day 37 flower  problem or no 3
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Just want to add that like said above she needs a good complete grow ratio nute but I don’t see any need to flush or use any additives. Looks hungry but healthy. I think she will green right up and make some big buds.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Ya keep it simple. Don’t necessarily need to “up the nutes’ but maybe. How often do you water with just water vs with nutrients? Maybe just need to fertilize more frequently. The above advice is good advice but you may not want to flush and all that where your at with stuff. Your call. Can’t go to wrong listening to 1diesel1 or MIMED tho for the most part
Do you think I should up the nutes for this plant?

Oh gosh

Oh gosh

At this stage I generally think phosphorus, not so much nitrogen. Try something with a mild N and moderate P&K. Perhaps soaked in with a compost tea.

Top Bottom