Clawing Bud Leaves Only. 21 Days Bloom. Please Help!

• Thread starter houseofgas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

It'll definitely affect the plants productivity, but I don't think it will be detrimental enough to consider scrapping the whole thing. A couple good high volume flushes followed by introduction of very light nitrogen/calcium and much heavier doses of sulfur, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. Passing some beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizae will help break down residual nutrient buildup in those pots during those flushes/feedings

I'm really glad there are no mites. They were horrible.

I totally agree on the beneficial bacteria. Primordial's Sea Green turned my girls around in 24hrs. Faster results than any nute I've ever used. They haven't had a problem since and are even more cold resistant. Changed everything for me.

houseofgas

houseofgas

It'll definitely affect the plants productivity, but I don't think it will be detrimental enough to consider scrapping the whole thing. A couple good high volume flushes followed by introduction of very light nitrogen/calcium and much heavier doses of sulfur, magnesium, phosphorus and potassium. Passing some beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizae will help break down residual nutrient buildup in those pots during those flushes/feedings
Thoroughly flushed yesterday and let them dry, it hasn’t solved the affected leaves really at all. I’m not sure they would recover from that much clawing? Flushed until 50ppm left in medium! I fed today very light 250ppm literally what you said above. It’s day 26 and buds are just stunted! I’ll post up in a minute when I have hoovered the run off up. Thanks.

houseofgas

houseofgas

I'm really glad there are no mites. They were horrible.

I totally agree on the beneficial bacteria. Primordial's Sea Green turned my girls around in 24hrs. Faster results than any nute I've ever used. They haven't had a problem since and are even more cold resistant. Changed everything for me.
Going to brew a 24hr tea in a min I’ll feed them that tomorrow. Xtreme tea is what I have been using this grow.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Going to brew a 24hr tea in a min I’ll feed them that tomorrow. Xtreme tea is what I have been using this grow.

Primordial has their little 3 part kit of 2oz bottles for like $36 I think. It would last a long time in a small grow. I've read the testimonials on this stuff from reliable sources doing scientific tests. The increases in commercial crop yields are ridiculous. This is from their literature but I believe it, one farm had to back off a bit because their veggies got so much bigger that they were outside of the marketable size.

The only reason I'm not using all of them yet is I haven't had $40 to spare. I got the 32oz $130 bottle from the POTM contest and it would last me forever in a tent grow. Only used 6ml this month on 3 plants.

Sorry about the sales pitch but these guys have really won me over. The difference has been like night & day.

houseofgas

houseofgas

Primordial has their little 3 part kit of 2oz bottles for like $36 I think. It would last a long time in a small grow. I've read the testimonials on this stuff from reliable sources doing scientific tests. The increases in commercial crop yields are ridiculous. This is from their literature but I believe it, one farm had to back off a bit because their veggies got so much bigger that they were outside of the marketable size.

The only reason I'm not using all of them yet is I haven't had $40 to spare. I got the 32oz $130 bottle from the POTM contest and it would last me forever in a tent grow. Only used 6ml this month on 3 plants.

Sorry about the sales pitch but these guys have really won me over. The difference has been like night & day.
I’m going to have a look into it right now. Hopefully they have distributors in uk. Thanks dude.

houseofgas

houseofgas

They don’t have in uk. Haha. Same with everything else I want from US!!

houseofgas

houseofgas

This is day 26... sorry about the contrast but you can still see.. my pheno #2 doesn’t seem to be affected with the “clawing”

AE6A3632 009B 4ADD 867F 7689D5A91E0A
253624A0 610B 4E75 9641 81023D8C763C
05FCECA8 9450 45AB AB59 BEBDFFD3C05E
F2222EE3 7F3C 409C 8C0F 82C372D67785
FA6199FD CC3F 43C3 8D51 1DB44D0B70A8
A113A26F 0240 46E0 B7C2 B6B19C7D7D1C

C6C40A40 4CC7 4480 A7F8 B5A4AE8BEAA3
8C7580F7 E643 4D0E B0F7 F0369742D774
houseofgas

houseofgas

Can you order from Amazon? I didn't see the 3 pack on there but they do have individual bottles.
Everything on amazon from US says out of stock! I have family in Cali, after some research, maybe they can ship to me. Just a nightmare if I need more in a hurry.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Everything on amazon from US says out of stock! I have family in Cali, after some research, maybe they can ship to me. Just a nightmare if I need more in a hurry.

Sheesh, so sorry about that hassle. I've gotten things here in Cali from China in 2 days. If that can be done I don't understand why you guys have to suffer.

houseofgas

houseofgas

Sheesh, so sorry about that hassle. I've gotten things here in Cali from China in 2 days. If that can be done I don't understand why you guys have to suffer.
“They don’t want us to have those products, they don’t want us to winnn!” Haha. Mate, shipping from US is minimum 5-10 days. What a joke.

houseofgas

houseofgas

Is it possible to lower my nitrogen by not adding as much of my A in my bloom base?

chemistry

chemistry

Is it possible to lower my nitrogen by not adding as much of my A in my bloom base?

Don't know the answer to this one, do you know anyone that uses the same nuits as you? Normally bottled nuits are good and well blended, so you should be fine with out cutting your feeding. See if things improve over the next couple of days now you've kicked up to 600w. Just keep an eye out for light burn as the distance between your plant and light might need changing.

houseofgas

houseofgas

Don't know the answer to this one, do you know anyone that uses the same nuits as you? Normally bottled nuits are good and well blended, so you should be fine with out cutting your feeding. See if things improve over the next couple of days now you've kicked up to 600w. Just keep an eye out for light burn as the distance between your plant and light might need changing.
I flushed on Tuesday to 50ppm left in medium, fed very low yesterday 250ppm and by this morning more fan leaves were affected and clawing. I literally can’t feed any N or they go super dark and claw. The N in my a+b is nitrate, immediately available. I’m just going to cut the N out completely until I see some N def and feed just my P K booster, sulfur, mag, and my sweetener. I need to drain some N from the plants

Top Bottom