Mads Adventures

• Thread starter madgrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
madgrower

madgrower

CBC News: Can you trust a government pot dealer?: Neil Macdonald.

madgrower

madgrower

Just gona ask you fellow growers an honest question

What is your opinion on legalization of marijuana? In Canada us overall. Government telling us what we can and can’t do. Can’t buy seeds. Can’t buy clones. Can’t go to your favourite head shop anymore. I think that it can go a lot of ways but know that anything that the government touches turns to shit.

Madbud

Madbud

Just gona ask you fellow growers an honest question

What is your opinion on legalization of marijuana? In Canada us overall. Government telling us what we can and can’t do. Can’t buy seeds. Can’t buy clones. Can’t go to your favourite head shop anymore. I think that it can go a lot of ways but know that anything that the government touches turns to shit.
I can grow, huge plus. MA allows 12 mature plants and up to 10oz dried. For the stoners, lab tested flower is twice the street price and immediately in short supply, 1/4-1/2 oz limit to buy but its safe, no mold or insecticide. And then theres those huge tax dollars, in a couple years probably more revenue than gambling. No downside here. Why can’t you go in a headshop?

madgrower

madgrower

I can grow, huge plus. MA allows 12 mature plants and up to 10oz dried. For the stoners, lab tested flower is twice the street price and immediately in short supply, 1/4-1/2 oz limit to buy but its safe, no mold or insecticide. And then theres those huge tax dollars, in a couple years probably more revenue than gambling. No downside here. Why can’t you go in a headshop?
They closed all the head shops that sold medical marijuana

Top Bottom