Sshaze 260w Cfl

• Thread starter London bud
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
London bud

London bud

Sayanora, adios, ciao, see you later, she's gone, done, finished!
If your dog was falling all over the place like this you'd put her down wouldn't ya.so i took the bread knife and put an end to it all. I've hung the whole plant up in the dark now, it looks like a weed chandelier lol
I'll keep an eye on her and when the time comes ill trim her up, weigh up and we'll see what I've managed to pull. My pal thinks there's 3oz on there, there could be I don't wanna get my hopes up though.
I've got two clones off this, there rooted and growing, trouble is there both growing loads of pistils lol
I'm gonna get them under 24hr lights for a while and hopefully ill get them back to veg

2018 12 14 202007
2018 12 14 202922
London bud

London bud

Looking tasty. Good going Bud.
Thanks miathedog, this is the first plant I've ever grown that hasn't started smelling a bit grassy after cutting down, all my past ones smelt like cut grass by 2days after cut, but they all finished still very green. with a lot of patience that gets better, its normally taken me a month to get the full smell out for me but this plant hasn't had no grassy smell after cut, she still just stinks beautifully, I think it must be because I stopped all N after flip, so less green at the finish and less chlorophyll to brake down in the dry n cure, so less hay smell or no hay smell :)

Miathedog

Miathedog

Thanks miathedog, this is the first plant I've ever grown that hasn't started smelling a bit grassy after cutting down, all my past ones smelt like cut grass by 2days after cut, but they all finished still very green. with a lot of patience that gets better, its normally taken me a month to get the full smell out for me but this plant hasn't had no grassy smell after cut, she still just stinks beautifully, I think it must be because I stopped all N after flip, so less green at the finish and less chlorophyll to brake down in the dry n cure, so less hay smell or no hay smell :)
Im glad to hear all your hard work paid off ans it ended in success. Congrats

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Not bad at all buddy! You should do a bunch of research and get yourself a sweet ass light. My recommendation is the 315w cmh. just shy of a pound off one of those lil bastards is realistic. nice little 150-200w cob would rock also. If you want to keep it mega cheap tho I bet someone on the farm could hook you up with an old hps. Or hell just see if your neighbour has one in his garage somewhere. I bought a Lil 150 w hps yard light for 50 bucks on sale a while back. Gonna build a Lil cab for it someday.

London bud

London bud

Im glad to hear all your hard work paid off ans it ended in success. Congrats
Thanks mate
Not bad at all buddy! You should do a bunch of research and get yourself a sweet ass light. My recommendation is the 315w cmh. just shy of a pound off one of those lil bastards is realistic. nice little 150-200w cob would rock also. If you want to keep it mega cheap tho I bet someone on the farm could hook you up with an old hps. Or hell just see if your neighbour has one in his garage somewhere. I bought a Lil 150 w hps yard light for 50 bucks on sale a while back. Gonna build a Lil cab for it someday.
I've had a ill go with hps, I actually murdered a few plants with it the first time i set it up, I put it too close, woke up the next day and they were fucked, total write off. I got a few more seeds n had to start again, I was more careful that time. Fuck the research I'm just gonna take your advice n get a 315w cmh as u suggest, a Christmas present for myself

London bud

London bud

Cuttings from this silver monster, I took them at the start of the flip.
I cut these 10 weeks ago. They've been left in a cup of tap water since, one rooted after 6 weeks, another rooted after 9 weeks and I am patiently waiting for the third one to root now.
They don't look great right now but they've been living on my kitchen work top, i got their mum hung up in my space right now, in a few days when she's out of there I can turn the lights back on, have a clean up and get the little ones set up properly. Once they're in there ill just leave them in 24hour light for the foreseeable, untill they start to veg again. These will be my first plants grown from clone

20181218 175225
20181218 175245
20181218 175550
UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Thanks mate

I've had a ill go with hps, I actually murdered a few plants with it the first time i set it up, I put it too close, woke up the next day and they were fucked, total write off. I got a few more seeds n had to start again, I was more careful that time. Fuck the research I'm just gonna take your advice n get a 315w cmh as u suggest, a Christmas present for myself
Do it man. You will be very happy with that little unit for sure. Do you own an in-line fan? Sorry I’ll quit preaching on your thread. If you want to chat about your setup pm me. I d love to help. If you get some air moving with a nice fan (or cheapass one lol) you keep your light cool and improve plants vigor and yield with all that good ass co2. Air movement and enviro control is more important than light source etc IMO

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Cuttings from this silver monster, I took them at the start of the flip.
I cut these 10 weeks ago. They've been left in a cup of tap water since, one rooted after 6 weeks, another rooted after 9 weeks and I am patiently waiting for the third one to root now.
They don't look great right now but they've been living on my kitchen work top, i got their mum hung up in my space right now, in a few days when she's out of there I can turn the lights back on, have a clean up and get the little ones set up properly. Once they're in there ill just leave them in 24hour light for the foreseeable, untill they start to veg again. These will be my first plants grown from clone
Old school aqua cloning. ...n...nice!

London bud

London bud

Do it man. You will be very happy with that little unit for sure. Do you own an in-line fan? Sorry I’ll quit preaching on your thread. If you want to chat about your setup pm me. I d love to help. If you get some air moving with a nice fan (or cheapass one lol) you keep your light cool and improve plants vigor and yield with all that good ass co2. Air movement and enviro control is more important than light source etc IMO
thanks umcle i really apppreciate your input, im definetely gonna be turning to you for some advice along the way. I've got a tiny fan bringing air in but it's not good enough, I do need a couple of decent extractor fans, an in n out. It's gonna be interesting to see the difference a new light n better air flow will make considering I'll be growing the exact same plant, hopefully it'll blow that last one out the water.

Miathedog

Miathedog

Hid is the best for buds imo. I tried led but didnt like the outcome. Poor lights maybe. But I know for a fact my 2 600 watt MH and HPS lights with quality bulbs makes killer weed. Big dense buds covered in sparkly goo! Im sticking to hids.

UncleRomulus

UncleRomulus

Let’s not have a “what is best” debate on buddy’s journal here. Some people prefer leds and they aren’t dummies either. Theres plenty of ways to skin a cat.
One thing about the fans. If your using just one fixture you could get away with just one good exhaust fan IMO passive intake.. although one to bring fresh air in wouldn’t hurt either. I use one 6 inch inline and passive intake with my 1000 watt hps and stay cool but it’s colder where I live. If your using a 315 watt even in a warm climate you should be golden

Miathedog

Miathedog

Wasn't trying to start a whats best contest. Just stating for me HID work best. But thats me. I know a lot of people have great success with leds. I think its just harder for us newbies to figure out which brand will actually produce to your own satisfaction. So many brands out there. As for the 315 watt light you had suggested I think that would be a great light for both stages. Is that what they call a cmh light? What ive read is those lights have one of the best spectrums for growing. Ive seen some nice flowers grown with them.

London bud

London bud

I havent had any experience with hid's but I did really enjoy using hps, I know hps now so I was tempted to stick with what I know but the cmh seems like the best best for my grow area personally.
im gonna try something new and hopefully itll pay off.
Gonna go check on the harvest now now n see how it's looking :fire::fire::fire:

Miathedog

Miathedog

I havent had any experience with hid's but I did really enjoy using hps, I know hps now so I was tempted to stick with what I know but the cmh seems like the best best for my grow area personally.

im gonna try something new and hopefully itll pay off.
Gonna go check on the harvest now now n see how it's looking :fire::fire::fire:
When I say hid I'm referring to MH HPS and CMH. I veg with a MH bulp and flower with a HPS bulb using the same fixture and ballast. I have a good Eye Hortilux HPS bulb. The CMH I believe covers both lights in one bulb. I could be wrong. Im sure you will have awesome results with the CMH.
20181220 150242 HDR
20181220 150256 HDR
But I will show you what a single 600 watt light produced for me. This was one plant taken down this morning. This was an auto flower.

London bud

London bud

Just trimmed it all up and jarred it, its smelling lovely. It's really sticky, Ive rolled one now, it could do with being a little drier but it'll smoke fine, i got a nice hash spliff off my finger tips so ive chucked that in aswel lol
I'll weigh it tonight, I should be able to get a rough idea of the final weight now.
At least now I can set the clones up properly and get them moving.
Be back with weight and a silver monster smoke report, stay tuned lol

20181220 201021
2018 12 20 202030
20181220 194646
20181220 195532
Miathedog

Miathedog

Just trimmed it all up and jarred it, its smelling lovely. It's really sticky, Ive rolled one now, it could do with being a little drier but it'll smoke fine, i got a nice hash spliff off my finger tips so ive chucked that in aswel lol
I'll weigh it tonight, I should be able to get a rough idea of the final weight now.
At least now I can set the clones up properly and get them moving.
Be back with weight and a silver monster smoke report, stay tuned lol
Sweet looking buds. I bet it will be tasty. Enjoy!

Top Bottom