Best Tree System?

• Thread starter MediMary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MediMary

Hi farm, just wondering what is the best system for growing trees out the box, still the under current? I browsed the threads, saw some other things, wasn't sure what the general consensus was these days?

Got a favorite DIY thread to share(yours or someone else's), still debating a build out or buying a system.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hi farm, just wondering what is the best system for growing trees out the box, still the under current? I browsed the threads, saw some other things, wasn't sure what the general consensus was these days?

Got a favorite DIY thread to share(yours or someone else's), still debating a build out or buying a system.
Buy would be a good way to goad all the engineering is done for u, by buy one can build a decent system if your have the tools and a little know how.
Undercurrent is still the way to go but many have moved onto coco which is a stop gap but yeilds are comparable for

J

josephjordan

Cool information. I didn't think about this in that way. What do you think about your mind and how do you work with it? You need to have a great health improvement strategy. I think you will be really interested in this: whereweedlegal.com/choosing-where-is-weed-legal/ and you will get better in different areas by using this thing. Because with it you will find good ways in your life.

Top Bottom