Sdk X Sour Nevada Grow Diary

• Thread starter NJPBG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NJPBG

NJPBG

so a few years ago I was running a Guerilla and had a really nice cannaventure sour double kush cut that I had been running and I put a few out there. I threw a resivour seeds sour Nevada out there but he turned out to be a male. Although he was a nice male I cut him down because he was huge and I didn’t have room for him indoors. He did get a chance to hit one of my SDK girls and I ended up with like 2 beans I could find total from what I kept for myself. One of the beans didn’t germ so this is the last survivor. This should turn out FIRE. Both the sour double kush and sour Nevada were both straight sour so I’m excited to see what I get here. Kinda hoping for a male but I wouldn’t be mad about a female either. She’s still tiny but I’ll post her progress here.

She’s vegging under 400 real watts of blurple and a 4 bulb 2ft T5 fixture ATM. Running in amended organic soil straight water for veg and I’ll do some teas when flower time comes.

Sdk x sour nevada grow diary
Sdk x sour nevada grow diary 2
Sdk x sour nevada grow diary 3

NJPBG

NJPBG

F9A309D0 D002 4BE9 ADD4 C929D39BB9A5

Looks like it’s leaning towards the sour Nevada as far as the leaf shape goes. Still hoping for a male. Let’s see!

NJPBG

NJPBG

It’s a dude, chop!!

I have cuts. will use it at a later date. Really loved the vigor and the stem rub was fire. After cutting it down I went home and my kid said “daddy you smell like gasoline” LOL

C6133206 6131 4BD7 AC6D 5162BE519E92

Latest posts

Top Bottom