Diesels Dog House

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SinCity

SinCity

57A04A06 CE23 404A 85CC AC35DF5A96DD
Pens can be little fucking bitches. The struggle is real.

Love your self-reviews and love your thread. Go dogs.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
That’s pretty fucked with mammoth p. That works out to .6/ml per gallon of water. Well below their recommended 2-4ml/gallon rate on their feed chart. I know some swear by 1ml/gallon but that’s double the rate they suggest for commercial application. They know if they fuck with commercial crops they’ll lose their business.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Mademoiselle Nobs! Nice! Ce chanteuse est bien sûr un superbe Lévrier Russe!
And of course @1diesel1 would clue in on this Floyd fun--Seamus being a German Shepard and all :cool:
Love Pink Floyd. I don’t believe the dog in the song is a German Shepherd though. It’s some English hunting dog I believe. Thanks for your compliments and kind words!

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Wow that looks good man. Congrats you'll for sure have some fire. You definitely caught it in time. A couple years ago I lost about half of my harvest to spider mites. Halfway through flower they attacked my Great White Shark strain. I had a serious argument with my business partner. It was his turn to run the grow. His beliefs were that in nature they usually stick to one plant. So if the plant were to be cut down they were just going to come back:mad:. Told him that's why it would be a chop and treatment to stop them from coming. Instead of cutting it down he decided to continue testing his philosophy. I lost my cherry pie, super lemon haze harvest which was exactly half of a 2000w harvest:cry:. He lost his dairy queen and of course the Great White Shark. His pheno hunt ended with the last 2 Dairy Queen plants somewhat cover in mites. Over a pound was cover in spidermite shit because he said they would just leave and look for a new home once the buds dried. Which they did but left behind their dead friends and all their shitpiles:puke2:. I took the best of the best put in in a tube and blasted it. As I was thinking how gross my new cross of bug shit guts BHO would taste I could only assume the guts and dead bodies clogged the screen. It blew bho and bugs into my eyes. This was in the portland nw area around 2013 mid spring. Bugs are nasty here around that time.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow that looks good man. Congrats you'll for sure have some fire. You definitely caught it in time. A couple years ago I lost about half of my harvest to spider mites. Halfway through flower they attacked my Great White Shark strain. I had a serious argument with my business partner. It was his turn to run the grow. His beliefs were that in nature they usually stick to one plant. So if the plant were to be cut down they were just going to come back:mad:. Told him that's why it would be a chop and treatment to stop them from coming. Instead of cutting it down he decided to continue testing his philosophy. I lost my cherry pie, super lemon haze harvest which was exactly half of a 2000w harvest:cry:. He lost his dairy queen and of course the Great White Shark. His pheno hunt ended with the last 2 Dairy Queen plants somewhat cover in mites. Over a pound was cover in spidermite shit because he said they would just leave and look for a new home once the buds dried. Which they did but left behind their dead friends and all their shitpiles:puke2:. I took the best of the best put in in a tube and blasted it. As I was thinking how gross my new cross of bug shit guts BHO would taste I could only assume the guts and dead bodies clogged the screen. It blew bho and bugs into my eyes. This was in the portland nw area around 2013 mid spring. Bugs are nasty here around that time.

Damn bro that sounds awful. Sounds like you need a new business partner. Lol.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Shitty, I feel that I’m 20 miles west of Portland at the base of the coast range.

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

Damn bro that sounds awful. Sounds like you need a new business partner. Lol.

@Axel Rose you kick that partner down the road? Lol! You got one spider mite you got thousands of spider mites in all your plants!! (Word of thumb)

@JWM2 @1diesel1
He is loooooong gone... Unfortunately I found out the hard way that he was only in it for the money he was getting from our patients. Sometimes friends are the absolute worst business associates.

Top Bottom