High Cbd Anybody?

• Thread starter Onetwothree
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onetwothree

Onetwothree

I'm thinking about growing out a high CBD strain to make medicine for my old pup and was wondering if anyone had any experience with the high CBD line from Sin City?? Any input at all is very much appreciated. I'm leaning towards cancers nightmare, but was thinking about Harlesin as well...

D

Dr Bob

I realize that this thread is just about one year old...But was wondering if you chose a strain (and possibly grew a plant or two)?

I just ordered a pack of Thunderstruck (ACDC x ACDC) from the store. I recently purchased a vape cartridge of ACDC (made by Absolute Extracts) from my local dispensary, and I liked it very much. Haven't grown any Sin City seeds so far. Hoping to find a very high CBD/ low THC pheno from this strain. Of course, I don't even have the seeds gets, so it'll be a while.

I've grown a number of strains from CBD Crew (CBD Critical Mass, SnS Widow, CBD Yummy). I've never had bud samples analyzed for CBD/THC content, but based on the effects from vaping them, I would estimate that most (if not all) were roughly 1:1 CBD:THC. I currently have one each of CBD Critical Mass, Therapy (by CBD Crew), Royal Highness (by Royal Queen Seeds) and Blue Dream CBD (by HSO) growing outdoors. Still months away from harvest time, though.

I also recently acquired some Harle-Tsu and Canna-Tsu seeds from the SoHum collective. If you happen to live in Cali, it's quite easy to purchase seeds from them. I'll definitely be growing out a pack of Harle-Tsu this winter (as long as I get my new grow room finished, that is). Lately I've been vaping some Sour Tsunami oil (62% CBD, 3.4% THC) made by Guild Extracts. If I can find a pheno of Harle-Tsu that's anywhere close to this, I'll be very satisfied.

Anyways, just wondering if you had any success in acquiring some high-CBD genetics in the year since you posted.

Krypto

Krypto

SOHUM CREW are great. Just good people. Managed to "get" Harle-Tsu and OG RINGO! Missed the pineapple cheese AND pineapple diesel by a day...(long story) just popped another couple Tsu's and one Ringo. Can't wait! hehe.

Krypto

Krypto

I was just checking the Tora Bora, or the cancer nightmare, Amy one had any experience or anyfin. I want fire lol
No sir I have not, sorry brother. We've got Harle-Tsu... Got a cut of her flowering next to our boy named Tsu. Hoping for some interesting Finos and the crazy high CBD will be passed on to The Offspring. Good luck with your search.

Krippie94

Krippie94

So how did the hunt go???
We lost our HarlwTdu. How's Son City. ??? Good I hope. We need to find something close to that IT that we lost.

Krippie94

Krippie94

Suzy glue and Charlottes web
Nice!!!
Have you heard of Cannabaritol?
Seriously! There's a strain called that. Claims 29:1 ratio...but, there's a ton of stuff poppin up everywhere. That's a good thing!

deach

deach

I've been growing Cancer's Nightmare for the last 2 years, I love it. Originally I picked them up by chance, because I wanted to try something high in CBD on a supposed 1:1 ratio. In the end it has turned out to be my favorite strain so far. The taste has something to do with it, varies from very earthy to citrus and a mixture of both in between. The plants were all rock solid, you could tell the genetics were great by looking at them. And the buds were all gummy and frosty. Finally, I haven't a clue what the ratio was or if there was even any CBD. But I will know soon, I just received my package for testing THC CBD etc percentage . Ill keep you posted if anyone's interested :)

Krippie94

Krippie94

We ran a pack of CBD crew ShunkHaze a couple years ago. I'm guessing they too were about 1:1's.
But the Harle-Tsu that we had last summer was no doubt a 2:1.
Maybe more. It was just different. I'm a great way. Closest thing to narcotic pain reLEAF we've tried.
Going to have Harle-Tsu F2s this fall. And another Tsu cross as well. Maybe Cannaberry.

Top Bottom