Any Suggestions (pics Attached)

• Thread starter Izzy1980
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Hi,

Now 14 days since planted seeds first showed, planted on Coco with 20% perlite, no nutes added yet, 24° temp, 30% rh, (i know the rh is low, boight a humidifier and its.around 58-60° rh now,

Can you have a look at my little ladies, one has a big discoloration (only appeared over night),

I'm looking at other 2 week old Autos and im at a loss as to how these (after 2 weeks, will veg quick enough now, im sceptical they wont),

Any thought, are they looking Ok, are they 2 small etc, never grown in coco b4 and im not sure im waterering correctly,

First 3 pics are 1 plant, 2nd 3 are my other plant

Any suggestions pics attached
Any suggestions pics attached 2
Any suggestions pics attached 3
Any suggestions pics attached 4
Any suggestions pics attached 5
Any suggestions pics attached 6
Enforcer

Enforcer

You must water every day with a nutrient solution when growing in coco. I suggest you mix up your nutes to an EC of at least .6 and start feeding.

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

I have Hensi TNT Complex nutes to use, would you start them now after 2 weeks?

I have no clue about about 'EC" if im honest, my only other grow was 1 plant in soil, im lost

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Im not growing hydroponicaly, im just treating the plant as its grown in soil, I Didn't really bump into ec levels before so im confused what I should be doing, watering, when to feed nutes etc,

Nugg

Nugg

Sorry I don't grow in Coco...but it is not soil...I don't think you can over water it..I don't feed any..well hold on..I use my well water pH down little,around 6.-6.5, I don't get to picky at this stage..the first two weeks anyway...I actually run them on straight ph'd well water until I notice a issue then add some nutes...Coco has a different feeding schedule... some one will chime in...I'm just here for the entertainment...lol

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Sorry I don't grow in Coco...but it is not soil...I don't think you can over water it..I don't feed any..well hold on..I use my well water pH down little,around 6.-6.5, I don't get to picky at this stage..the first two weeks anyway...I actually run them on straight ph'd well water until I notice a issue then add some nutes...Coco has a different feeding schedule... some one will chime in...I'm just here for the entertainment...lol
Any advice is greay thanks Nugg, how do they look to you after 2 weeks, goid growth, normal or bad?

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

TBH..they don't look very happy..they look like they had a good start...then something changed?
Thats EXACTLY what i think, its frustrating as I havent changed anything!!!

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

They are starving IMO. Do you have a ppm/ec meter? What is your water source? When running coco , I never watered without adding some nutrients. Even if its a weak nutrient solution. You really need to fill out the question and answer list in the first post of this thread>> https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/read-me-first.1245/
No problem I'll fill it in,

I think im def messing up with the watering, today was the first day Ive added nutes

Izzy1980

Izzy1980

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
Seeds
2. How old are your plants?
2 weeks
3. How tall are your plants?
5cm
4. What size containers are they planted in?
1ltr Fabric Pots
5. What is your soil mix?
80% Coco and 20% Perlite
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
Currently once every day or 2
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
I will be using Hensi TNT Complex 3.2.3 NPK
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
Im hoping to as it worked well with my other normal grow
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
I am using a 450w LED set to Veg NOT Full Spectrum (not sure if I should switch to Full
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
14" (im thinking h
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? 60x60x149, Ised a Sq ft calculater and it came out at 3.67sq feet
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
24° Temp and 58° RH
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
No
16. How much experience do you have growing?
Grew 1 plant, not Auto, Ok grow definitely not the best, so pretty much a Newbie

Last edited:
Enforcer

Enforcer

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
Seeds
2. How old are your plants?
2 weeks
3. How tall are your plants?
5cm
4. What size containers are they planted in?
1ltr Fabric Pots
5. What is your soil mix?
80% Coco and 20% Perlite
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
Currently once every day or 2
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
I will be using Hensi TNT Complex 3.2.3 NPK
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
Im hoping to as it worked well with my other normal grow
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
I am using a 450w LED set to Veg NOT Full Spectrum (not sure if I should switch to Full
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
14" (im thinking h
12. What size is your grow space in square feet? 60x60x149, Ised a Sq ft calculater and it came out at 3.67sq feet
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
24° Temp and 58° RH
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
No
16. How much experience do you have growing?
Grew 1 plant, not Auto, Ok grow definitely not the best, so pretty much a Newbie

Here’s an article that will help you out when growing in coco. Do everything it says. Good luck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom