Greenhouse Covering That Lets Uv's In!

• Thread starter shaganja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shaganja

shaganja

hey guys. i hope im in the right area. am redoing my greenhouse this year, and am looking for a film that doesnt block uv rays. it seems most companies have uv treatment. even the big names. new shit has hit the fan! uv is goooooood for cannabis. (in moderate doses) so, does anyone have the downlow on any products like this?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Greenhouse coverings have to have UV protection built in otherwise the poly would get brittle and disintegrate within a year or two under full sun. It does still let some UV through though.

shaganja

shaganja

Greenhouse coverings have to have UV protection built in otherwise the poly would get brittle and disintegrate within a year or two under full sun. It does still let some UV through though.
looks like some scientists need to figure a way to strengthen film by other ways than by using uv. if there is no product yet that focuses on uv rays, all you big money dudes out there, theres a business for ya. make a greenhouse film that allows, maybe even encourages, if thats possble, ultra violet a and b light in your garden. i believe this is the reason kush is so popular. hindu kush mountains=uv=potent, with higher percentages of cannabivarin. i therorize triangle kush is an outdoor strain. reviews rate it as fast working and soaring. thats wierd for a mostly indica plant. my guess is, the florida sun contains higher percent uv because closer to equator. same reason, jungle sativas are considered bas ass weed. anyway, i have a business for someone to start. ultraviolet light encouraging greenhouse film!

WalkerRiver

WalkerRiver

ETFE both lets UV through and is long lasting. It's also expensive. Google (and YouTube) "ETFE Greenhouse".

JB

Latest posts

Top Bottom