• Medium
    Area
    • Indoor
    • Outdoor
    • Greenhouse
    Seeds
    12 seeds per pack

Seed Description

“Shortly before leaving NYC, our buddy ‘subcool’ from TGA Seeds sent me a personalized copy his book ‘Dank 2.0’ in which he waxed poetic over how much he loved the Genius bud I sent him many years ago. I called him and thanked him for passionately continuing my genetics over the years while I was MIA and told him I’d create this strain, Green Avenger in his honor.” [MrSoul]

Obviously, the mother is MrSoul’s Genius clone, however the male selection needed to be just the right compliment to capture her qualities in the progeny. Call it good karma, but when we grew subcool’s award-winning Vortex (Apollo13 x Space Queen) cross, those seeds produced a very unique male to compliment Genius.

The Vortex male combines with Genius to produce squat, branchy plants with tropical scented flowers bursting out of every bud site on the long, sticky colas. Smoke has a citrus-tropical flavor as it expands in your lungs, delivering a speedy rush of euphoria and crippling psychoactivity. It’s simply Genius.

More seeds from Brothers Grimm Seeds