“irs” Scammers

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
got home this afternoon and had a recording from the “IRS”. So I’ve had these before. But usually you can’t call them back. Fuckers are in India or some shit hole country. They claim there’s an arrest warrant for you if you don’t pay them. The first one you talk to is the bottom feeder working in a sweat box. He goes through the hole shpeal to check you out before he transfers you to the main guy. If you play it cool for a while you can fuck with these guys and really get there goat at the end. One time I called these fuckers for a week straight by the time I was done with them they were begging me to stop calling.
It’s realy fun if your realy stoned. This time they hung up on me cause I started yelling at my wife not to fuck with her tranny panties. Lol, thanks Joey!!
Not sure if I’ll get in trouble posting there phone number here? Any mod clue me in on that?

DismalDude

DismalDude

got home this afternoon and had a recording from the “IRS”. So I’ve had these before. But usually you can’t call them back. Fuckers are in India or some shit hole country. They claim there’s an arrest warrant for you if you don’t pay them. The first one you talk to is the bottom feeder working in a sweat box. He goes through the hole shpeal to check you out before he transfers you to the main guy. If you play it cool for a while you can fuck with these guys and really get there goat at the end. One time I called these fuckers for a week straight by the time I was done with them they were begging me to stop calling.
It’s realy fun if your realy stoned. This time they hung up on me cause I started yelling at my wife not to fuck with her tranny panties. Lol, thanks Joey!!
Not sure if I’ll get in trouble posting there phone number here? Any mod clue me in on that?
That's funny.A buddy of mine called me from work today in a panic.He wanted to know if I knew if it was a scam or not as he had just got a message on his phone from the IRS,same shit call.
Fucking scammers are getting pretty slick.I've had a couple elderly customers call me asking the same shit.
Every now and then I'll get a client,usually elderly that falls for one of these scams and gives out info,or money before they contact me which sucks but happens.
There's always going to be someone trying to scam someone,always.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah I get those all the time. It sucks that folks fall for it. But when you threaten arrest people panic. I hope these scammers die in the most painful way.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
It’s best to teach them a lesson in the process.

gwheels

gwheels

Last week the pricks started spoofing my cell number. We have the same problem here but with the CRA (canadian revenue agency). But when they called out they had my cell on call display. I got 30 calls a day from people calling back and i had no idea what it was.

The solution was a new cell number. A pain in the ass for sure but no more angry old people telling me how they would report me....and I didnt do anything.

lol

Top Bottom