★first Grow★ Led ● Coco Coir ● Autoflower ● Closet Grow

• Thread starter FOURMOST
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FOURMOST

FOURMOST

Alright bois, it's day 30 from feminized seed. So far I think I'm getting better at watering, I use to be afraid to over water but now I make sure the entire coconut gets wet and get runoff. I water 4 Solo cups of feed everyday to each plant. So about a liter and a half of feed per plant. Up until day 27 I had been using 1/4 tsp of florabloom/micro/gro and 1 tsp of CalMag.

3 days ago (day 27) I upped the dosage up to 1 tsp of florabloom/micro/gro. I kept the CalMag dosage at 1 tsp.

Today (day 30) I'm starting to see some yellow tips so I might cut back on the dosages a bit.

I'm going to post a couple pictures but I really want to learn how to upload videos since I think it's better than pictures. If you know how, let me know. Not tryna use YouTube

20180121 155529
20180121 155323
20180121 155502
Last edited:
FOURMOST

FOURMOST

I'm still unsure on when to turn the flowering switch on. It's been 30 days since it sprouted from the coco. Should i start flowering now? I think I see the Pistons does that mean to begin flowering?

20180121 161814
20180121 161423
20180121 161252
20180121 162844
Last edited:
B

Bigbonez1984

Alright bois, it's day 30 from feminized seed. So far I think I'm getting better at watering, I use to be afraid to over water but now I make sure the entire coconut gets wet and get runoff. I water 4 Solo cups of feed everyday to each plant. So about a liter and a half of feed per plant. Up until day 27 I had been using 1/4 tsp of florabloom/micro/gro and 1 tsp of CalMag.

3 days ago (day 27) I upped the dosage up to 1 tsp of florabloom/micro/gro. I kept the CalMag dosage at 1 tsp.

Today (day 30) I'm starting to see some yellow tips so I might cut back on the dosages a bit.

I'm going to post a couple pictures but I really want to learn how to upload videos since I think it's better than pictures. If you know how, let me know. Not tryna use YouTube
See getting a lot bigger now that your feeding bro looking good dawg

newh

newh

If you see pistils they are ready for the lites to be on full power.They look spot on

B

Bigbonez1984

I'm still unsure on when to turn the flowering switch on. It's been 30 days since it sprouted from the coco. Should i start flowering now? I think I see the Pistons does that mean to begin flowering?
When i start from seed its usually around 2 months for veg and same for flower when i no the plant is mature the stems will stager insted of directly across from one another. If you look at the plant each bud sit is parallel across when a plant is mature one will be a little higher then the other one one the other side

B

Bigbonez1984

When i start from seed its usually around 2 months for veg and same for flower when i no the plant is mature the stems will stager insted of directly across from one another. If you look at the plant each bud sit is parallel across when a plant is mature one will be a little higher then the other one one the other side
The 5th pic down you can see what I'm talking about the are strait across from each other when they start staggering that's when you flower

FOURMOST

FOURMOST

Even if it's an autoflower?

B

Bigbonez1984

Even if it's an autoflower?
I can't say for sure I would look into it more o not cause I've only grew from reg seed and clones but I would still think you should have to wait till it's mature before flower. Your only gonna have a bigger.plant witch means more bud by waiting. But that's what I would think but look into it more buddy but they look good so far

FOURMOST

FOURMOST

Day 36- fed 2 liters of feed to each plant and got no runoff at all.

Day 36- fed nothing. No water at all was curious to see what happened if i didn't feed for a day but noticed no negative results.

Day 37- i figured that if no run off was seen from feeding two liters per plant then it meant that it wants more feed so today I fed one gallon of feed to each plant and even after a couple of hours I still see no runoff yet. At first a little stream of water came out and it looked like it was about to come out so i i let it sit for an hour but when i checked again. The saucer was completely dry

What does this mean?

D

Drinkaholik

Hey man I'm planning on starting my first grow, going with autos in coco, and this thread has been super helpful. Just wondering if you've done any training at all with your plants so far.

Top Bottom