1/2 Pound Harvest How?

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herbalise

Herbalise

You can veg 24/0 but 18/6 is most popular.anymore than 6 hours darkness could trigger flower or more likely just cause stress. i like to replicate natural conditions whenever possible so i stick to 18/6.it save a little on the electric bill too. It all adds up after a while!
Thank you for your reply yeah I will keep her on 18/6

Herbalise

Herbalise

U will need a real light for a good chunk of flower. The cfls will work, but do not get your hopes up too much.

This is the time a hps or real led would make that girl shine.
Agree I'm getting 2/400 Watts hps for flowering right now I'm using cfl to vegg only 6/23w 6/33w 2/20w 14 bulbs total. My plan is to have a 3 light setup going on where I can harvest every 3 weeks just getting started and new to growing lol

Herbalise

Herbalise

Im years in and i still change shit up all the time. You will never be finished lol thats what makes it fun![/QUOTE
I'm a stroke surviver over 4 weeks in ICU couldn't talk say that to say this growing is very theroputic best of all something to look forward to so growing I will be doing for the rest of my life lol

Herbalise

Herbalise

Good day,
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that, there's a lot of variables that come into play.

If you are going for 12 tops then I'd flip them when you got the 12 tops.

Cheers and happy growing
Oh ok cool. Thanks I love your country been their love the ladys lol

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

These are mine

I had a t5, 300 w led from amazon, 6 - 23w cfl too.

Point being, I got a 400 hps and things doubled in speed of growth, stem thickness, etc.

I didn't buy one from the start cuz I won't be able to run it in the summer, but those green stakes are 4ft.

Day 35 total since things began from clones n day 23 into flower

I have big plans for nice leds but the hps will serve as my quick fix. Look into one

GL bro

IMG 2081
Herbalise

Herbalise

These are mine

I had a t5, 300 w led from amazon, 6 - 23w cfl too.

Point being, I got a 400 hps and things doubled in speed of growth, stem thickness, etc.

I didn't buy one from the start cuz I won't be able to run it in the summer, but those green stakes are 4ft.

Day 35 total since things began from clones n day 23 into flower

I have big plans for nice leds but the hps will serve as my quick fix. Look into one

GL bro
I agree hps she will get very soon deff before the 1st Dec.

IMG 20171123 155922
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I had a 400, had a ballast issue. Now a 600, things are flying.

Now all I can think about is how I could expand n hide from the wife.

But if u didn't already buy a hps, consider cmh.

Idk if 1 315 would be 8 zips but depending on your space, skills n genetics ..??

Herbalise

Herbalise

Idk if 1 315 would be 8 zips but depending on your space, skills n genetics ..??
So cmh is proven better than hps or led? For space she has her own room and I'm a new grower so skills just reading and learning bro. Thanks for your reply

Herbalise

Herbalise

I'm getting 2/400w hps by the 1st

Top Bottom