1/2 Pound Harvest How?

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Depending on strain you can usually get about a pound per 1000 watt lamp. Sometimes more!
I will say you have topped your plants more than I ever would, 2 to 3 times at most.
I top once at around 12" in veg and start bending branches, creates lots of arms without the problem of creating a ton of smaller tops, every time you bend a branch the plant will make the next biggest arm in charge until you bend that one and on and on. This is the effect you should get after about a 2 month veg. These are 24 days bloom today.
20171129 232051

Last edited:
Herbalise

Herbalise

Depending on strain you can usually get about a pound per 1000 watt lamp. Sometimes more!
I will say you have topped your plants more than I ever would, 2 to 3 times at most.
I top once at around 12" in veg and start bending branches, creates lots of arms without the problem of creating a ton of smaller tops, every time you bend a branch the plant will make the next biggest arm in charge until you bend that one and on and on. This is the effect you should get after about a 2 month veg. These are 24 days bloom today.View attachment 761111
Looking nice and thanks for the advice.

Herbalise

Herbalise

I top once at around 12" in veg and start bending branches, creates lots of arms without the problem of creating a ton of smaller tops, every time you bend a branch the plant will make the next biggest arm in charge until you bend that one and on and on. This is the effect you should get after about a 2 month veg. These are 24 days bloom today.View attachment 761111
She's growing lol

IMG 20171130 140428
IMG 20171130 140317
Monster762

Monster762

Think she's ready to switch 12/12
You are doing good. Honestly 6 onions is a reach. I would not flip yet if you want near 6 onions. Bigger plants yield like that. My biggest plant was 4 ft tall and 2-1/2 - 3 feet around. All colas and dense and only weighed in at 82 grams. You can size it by the toilet paper roll in the pic. Gives you an idea. I was shocked myself. I swore it was at least 5 oz. it was about 3. Not trying to blow your thread with the pics just giving you more realistic idea.

It can be done but usually that’s an outdoor plant yield or monster indoor plant. Keep at it. You’re doing good. I would focus on clean quality bud you have a nice plant there. let it get little bit bigger n you’ll like the yield. weight only really matters for retail
725E525C 90D5 4917 AF0C C5331D005585
EC70021B 6609 4949 B94F 1AE3AF5E4585
920B0389 A214 400D A890 A55DA86F8DBF

Monster762

Monster762

Getting big
Yeah I mean you can flip anytime. Either way half p on one plant is gonna be a high goal. Especially at the stages we are at. I’m new to it too. That will be a beast whenever you flip at this point. You got a nice plant there. I’d tie some of the branches outward instead of cutting up leaves to get light through. Less stress the better right before flip. You want her in her best health. Without even flipping yet I’d say you should have female there just by the structure but I could be wrong. I think you’re good when you’re ready. Let the real show begin.

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah I mean you can flip anytime. Either way half p on one plant is gonna be a high goal. Especially at the stages we are at. I’m new to it too. That will be a beast whenever you flip at this point. You got a nice plant there. I’d tie some of the branches outward instead of cutting up leaves to get light through. Less stress the better right before flip. You want her in her best health. Without even flipping yet I’d say you should have female there just by the structure but I could be wrong. I think you’re good when you’re ready. Let the real show begin.
Start cutting back nitrogen. Not to 0 yet but cut it back. Not sure what your nutes n all are. I’d give good watering then half veg n half bloom nutes. You want to run your air dryer in flower too and avoid foliar once you get a few weeks in. Once you clearly see buds don’t spray em unless you have to. Dryer air and buds makes plant produce more resins and reduces chances of funguses and bud rot.

Top Bottom