1/2 Pound Harvest How?

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herbalise

Herbalise

Just curious if this is being done at lights out. There is in fact oil in aloe. The burns we're more than likely caused by this
Ok and yeah most likely it cause the burn, learning something new everyday. Thanks

Organikz

Organikz

Yessir...dont worry man we all do. Anyome says they've learned everything they need to know is short-changing themselves

KlipschGuy

KlipschGuy

Your rushing your plants, growing is time consuming. I see burn and in all truth they don't need much in veg. Your chopping off all your leaf mass to. You want to make sure your plants are as happy as can be before you flip, the key is happy plants they produce the best, any stress reduces yield. Took me years to figure that out. I major factor to a high yield is how green and vigorous you can keep them during flowering, especially the stretch phase. If you think about it 7 to 9 maybe even 11 weeks of flowering isn't that long and any set backs to the plant can be costly.
I've read some of the comments and after about 10 years of growing, I'm on the side that says don't cut out veg notes until final flush. I wouldn't even cut down on veg notes till your positive the stretch is over because really the stretch is actually the largest veg phase of the plants life. I go 50 50 veg and bloom till about week 5 then about 75 25 bloom veg till final flush and let them suck themselves dry after that. I think I'm about 38 days bloom today and having grown this strain before I'm counting on 3 to 5 zips per plant.
20171214 211908
20171214 211908

Last edited:
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I am flowering for 70/75 days. To ride on the post above too.

Veg til 10-15 inches n go 12/12. Slowly de leaf. Like once a week as it stresses a plant n shocks it temporarily

So if u pick leaves off r every day. Or eod, cut back. Leave 65-80 days to fully flower.

But klisph said it all really. Nice post

Latest posts

Top Bottom