1 Week In Flower

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leew421

Leew421

Stop being that guy. You're obviously here because you want to show and get feedback. Obviously you're very new and haven't done much harvesting before.

Herbalise

Herbalise

Stop being that guy. You're obviously here because you want to show and get feedback. Obviously you're very new and haven't done much harvesting before.
What are you talking about? What guy? What's wrong with being confident and yes I'm new here seeking feedbacks good or bad don't try to lable me because I'm the new guy dude I know what I see

IMG 20170817 100654
IMG 20170817 095646
IMG 20170817 095510
Leew421

Leew421

Okay, you believe whatever you want. It's your world. I'm providing facts. Being that guy is the guy that feels like they know it all and they are right. You don't have any flowers and all you have is growth. I don't care how many angles you show the same sad plants. You won't get more than 2 zones off a plant that small in flower. Up your game on lights and read a book or two

Monster762

Monster762

What are you talking about? What guy? What's wrong with being confident and yes I'm new here seeking feedbacks good or bad don't try to lable me because I'm the new guy dude I know what I see
You're right there is nothing wrong with being confident. I'm new to this myself. There is a lot of good info here. Just don't get your hopes all up on weight. I'm still hoping on mine but at the same time I know it might weigh in at 3 oz a plant. There are so many factors. And huge bud doesn't necessarily carry weight. I've seen buds a foot long and 2-1/2 to 3 inches around not weigh a half ounce.

Herbalise

Herbalise

Okay, you believe whatever you want. It's your world. I'm providing facts. Being that guy is the guy that feels like they know it all and they are right. You don't have any flowers and all you have is growth. I don't care how many angles you show the same sad plants. You won't get more than 2 zones off a plant that small in flower. Up your game on lights and read a book or two
My lady's are not sad lol I don't and know I don't know it all why I'm here anyway I'm excited and my lady's are too lol all this summer to fall bullshit I don't go from as far as time and when to flower it's all about time 18/6 or 12/12 where I'm from we have no fall and the best herbs grow their worldwide JAMAICA OH ! My ladys said who ever said their sad not happy KISS HER ROOTS LOL Homemade netting

IMG 20170817 124545
IMG 20170817 124710
Last edited:
Herbalise

Herbalise

I'm reading about cannabis grow at least 3 hrs a day so it will be up just make sure your s up also lol

Monster762

Monster762

I'm reading about cannabis grow at least 3 hrs a day so it will be up just make sure your s up also lol
I hope it goes the way you say. I want to see it too so I'll check back. I have pics on here. Of my first grow. First diary is the thread. Mine were dead. I don't know it all either. I came here for the same thing. To learn. And you can do that well here. As far as Jamaica the inside of your closet ain't no different than anyone else's. Outdoors yeah it make a difference. I was being slight smarta$$ earlier. Wasn't meant to offend you. Seriously there is a lot more to it than google says. Some of the people here have true trees. N forests of them. To get what you're looking for netting will help. I'd add another layer of net for it to reach through. Maybe a foot or more higher. And veg at least 3-4 more weeks. Don't try to throw heavy nutes thinking it will make bigger buds. It'll kill em all off.

Herbalise

Herbalise

I hope it goes the way you say. I want to see it too so I'll check back. I have pics on here. Of my first grow. First diary is the thread. Mine were dead. I don't know it all either. I came here for the same thing. To learn. And you can do that well here. As far as Jamaica the inside of your closet ain't no different than anyone else's. Outdoors yeah it make a difference. I was being slight smarta$$ earlier. Wasn't meant to offend you. Seriously there is a lot more to it than google says. Some of the people here have true trees. N forests of them. To get what you're looking for netting will help. I'd add another layer of net for it to reach through. Maybe a foot or more higher. And veg at least 3-4 more weeks. Don't try to throw heavy nutes thinking it will make bigger buds. It'll kill em all off.
Respect Everytime

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

side note sex shows on about the 4th nod and then works up never seen one start at the top and work down but that's imo

don't need top pics we would need close up of the nods so a side view

Herbalise

Herbalise

side note sex shows on about the 4th nod and then works up never seen one start at the top and work down but that's imo

don't need top pics we would need close up of the nods so a side view
No prob when they wake up ☺

Noobgrower35

Noobgrower35

That's my girl coming into the second week of flower the long white hairs are a dead give away

20170817 094619
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom