1 Week In Flower

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madbud

Madbud

Hi Herbalise, welcome to the forum. Like you I'm a first time outdoor grower and like you, made the same mistake. The fifth picture (with the bungee) looks like some miraclegro green jelly beans that will burst forth with nitrogen when you dont want it. My beautiful ladies are vegging like crazy about three weeks into flower. Anyway, there are some photos here that blow me away, these folks obviously know their stuff based on decades of growing. Best forums for help i've found. Good luck, and no they're not flowers yet.

Herbalise

Herbalise

Hi Herbalise, welcome to the forum. Like you I'm a first time outdoor grower and like you, made the same mistake. The fifth picture (with the bungee) looks like some miraclegro green jelly beans that will burst forth with nitrogen when you dont want it. My beautiful ladies are vegging like crazy about three weeks into flower. Anyway, there are some photos here that blow me away, these folks obviously know their stuff based on decades of growing. Best forums for help i've found. Good luck, and no they're not flowers yet.
I think she/he a male should i keep and watch it for another week or get rid of this plant?
IMG 20170820 075643

Monster762

Monster762

Your girl is a dude man. Yes trash it or isolate it with a female if you want seeds. But must be completely isolated or it will pollinate and ruin your whole crop. Trashing it is easy just take a bag and put it over the top. Be sure not to busy or shake anything on it. It's early enough it probably doesn't have a chance of pollinating but just to be sure bag it. If you want to keep it and make seeds you must make sure it does not share air with any of your females. A sealed closet indoor and give it a lady to mate with. You'll get bunch of seeds for future grows. I wish I had a male.

sun

sun

what if she or he a herma?

so herbalize , it looks like a male i dont see pistols , i'll look again . definatly chuck a hermy if you start seeing pistols . if you want seed isolate it , you can look up some tech's for pollinating females , like useing a soft briseled paint brush to pollenate one pistol at a time . if you let that flower with your girls you will wreak your sinsi , giving you lower quality bud.

Dr buddy

Dr buddy

Herbalise. Welcome to the party. You're first grow is an exciting time. Check out my conversation and follow me through my flowering phase. Might help you.

Check out 24kgold (kosher kush x tangie) convo

Herbalise

Herbalise

Your girl is a dude man. Yes trash it or isolate it with a female if you want seeds. But must be completely isolated or it will pollinate and ruin your whole crop. Trashing it is easy just take a bag and put it over the top. Be sure not to busy or shake anything on it. It's early enough it probably doesn't have a chance of pollinating but just to be sure bag it. If you want to keep it and make seeds you must make sure it does not share air with any of your females. A sealed closet indoor and give it a lady to mate with. You'll get bunch of seeds for future grows. I wish I had a male.
thank you

Herbalise

Herbalise

so herbalize , it looks like a male i dont see pistols , i'll look again . definatly chuck a hermy if you start seeing pistols . if you want seed isolate it , you can look up some tech's for pollinating females , like useing a soft briseled paint brush to pollenate one pistol at a time . if you let that flower with your girls you will wreak your sinsi , giving you lower quality bud.
ok thank you

Reactions: sun
Monster762

Monster762

I didn't think about possibility of hermie. If any signs of hermie definately trash because technically if you pollinate with hermie it makes hermie trait stronger i the genes of the seeds.

Reactions: sun
Leew421

Leew421

I told you days ago there wast flowers. I told you today it was a male. I'm that guy that gave you the information and facts. A simple book could teach you what you need

Herbalise

Herbalise

I told you days ago there wast flowers. I told you today it was a male. I'm that guy that gave you the information and facts. A simple book could teach you what you need
ok lee see your promoting hard lol

Leew421

Leew421

I'm not promoting shit. We good happy growing. This isn't worth my alert

sun

sun

Imageszzz
watch out he doesnt give you a knuckle sammich ( oh well the picture isnt working ,would of been funny)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom