10 Unknown From Seed

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herbalise

Herbalise

I'm going to Jamaica on Saturday and I'm sure some beans will be coming back with me lol This is the closest I've come to harvest...i came really close before but I f__kup and killed her trying new stuff and super cropping. :( Very good learning experience for me I almost cried lol

IMG 20171214 014408
MW7945

MW7945

I'm going to Jamaica on Saturday and I'm sure some beans will be coming back with me lol This is the closest I've come to harvest...i came really close before but I f__kup and killed her trying new stuff and super cropping. :( Very good learning experience for me I almost cried lol

You supercropped in flower?

Herbalise

Herbalise

can you ask him about Jesus Christ for me? What the Rastafarian around you think? Also do they got potent herb out there that hits you in the center of the head like a sour diesel or is it all mellow?
This is a herb site not religious let leave it at at nothing personal...my plant looking good this morning hope you have a blessed day.

Herbalise

Herbalise

This is a herb site not religious let leave it at at nothing personal...my plant looking good this morning hope you have a blessed day.
Im not religious but highly spritral, is it ok to clone 2weeks in flower? @DemonTrich @chemistry @G gnome @BORAGINACEAE

IMG 20180221 185046
Herbalise

Herbalise

Perfectly fine. It' called monstercropping. They will grow weird and bushy.
@DemonTrich @chemistry I just try transplanting her in a bigger pot but I f__kup the root ball I could hear when it ripped off at least half :( will she still live?

Dunge

Dunge

@DemonTrich @chemistry I just try transplanting her in a bigger pot but I f__kup the root ball I could hear when it ripped off at least half :( will she still live?
Transplanting is non-trivial.
Too much water and too few roots and things can fall apart.
Too little water in a root bound pot will stick tight.
I like to up-pot from a well rooted ball, about half wet.
I never pull from the stem unless the ball is fully free of the pot attachment.

Have made every mistake over the years.
Try my best to learn from them.

Herbalise

Herbalise

Transplanting is non-trivial.
Too much water and too few roots and things can fall apart.
Too little water in a root bound pot will stick tight.
I like to up-pot from a well rooted ball, about half wet.
I never pull from the stem unless the ball is fully free of the pot attachment.

Have made every mistake over the years.
Try my best to learn from them.
Thank you and it makes a lot of sense half wet with enough roots to hold the dirt together... she doing ok this morning

Herbalise

Herbalise

For me learning by failure is the fastest way to become successful. I think you are on the right track.
Blessed good morning, she doing ok this morning scared the sh_t out of me yesterday lol I also think monster cropping was ment to happen I wouldn't of if I didn't mess up her roots so sometimes good comes from a bad move.

Herbalise

Herbalise

Those are male. but I had one that had male sacks then shoot flowers so who the fuck knows. I had a female flower grow out of a sack. so be patient. they wont open till 3 weeks or later in so watch them. better yet serrate now then in 2 weeks tryt o smoke some pollen see if you like it.
Thanks for reply, pollen can be smoked? I will separate now

Herbalise

Herbalise

I thought the same thing. I thought pollen was allergy stuff. Then i was on youtube watching some ahgani man smoke pollen and I had some ripe sour d and what i was told was a Tahoe male. I smoked the pollen and it was the nicest smoothest hit of weed. so relaxing and easy on the lungs. different high then a female. Great stuff. I juiced the plants and got baked too.
I would hate to throw it away 70 day vegg :( one is better than none how to tell when pollen is ready she might also be a hermi you think?

Top Bottom