10' x 10' MPB room build

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Monkey OG

I did that once with a can of doktor doom, dont spray the actuall plant with it, dont let it saturate the leaves. I dont know if its the aerosol that burns the leaves or what not, just had a similar experience. Its funny cause the next time I bought one the guy at the shop mentioned dont spray the plants with it haha.:rofl

Place in a spot higher than the plants and let it go, turn of all fans wait a couple hours then turn fans back on. Stuff is strong get out as soon as you let that sucker go!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I only use that on surfaces when there are no plants in the room

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks everybody for the input.
No more senseless beatings on plants. I'll put down the spray.:mad0229:

New addition to the room:

Scrubber w/ muffler

IMG 1870
IMG 1871
Papa

Papa

Supporter
STOP IT ALREADY!

TF, you're killing me!

are those tie-downs purple?

Papa

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Thanks everybody for the input.
No more senseless beatings on plants. I'll put down the spray.:mad0229:

New addition to the room:

Scrubber w/ muffler

lol word bro - shits looking up - love the scrubber setup and the dual arcs are looking super sexy in the cooltube action

this is the nicest, cleanest, best planned and executed grow room I have seen in my 25 + years

now lets see the dank!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Papa,
They're blue.

Well, I suppose you don't wanna see the lounge so far?

IMG 1891

IMG 1890

IMG 1892

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

lol word bro - shits looking up - love the scrubber setup and the dual arcs are looking super sexy in the cooltube action

this is the nicest, cleanest, best planned and executed grow room I have seen in my 25 + years

now lets see the dank!

Thanks man. Truly appreciated. Check out my other thread in this forum for the dank progress.

-TF

aleYarok

aleYarok

love your nice little get away. big screen, wall speakers, roor... perfect! love that you got a scrubber in their too... one day when i have kids ill need a room like that.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
TF, the only thing i see that's missing is my invitation to party! you've even got my rage poster hanging!

is it possible to share pics of your muffler build? 'looks mighty clean.

Papa

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

You're welcome. I'll let you know when that blackberry OG is ready for sampling.

-TF

jazzfarmer

jazzfarmer

Wonderful thread! I've seen a lot but the lounge beats all...LOL. I will soon be constructing my own new spot and will be taking a lot from this mighty endeavor. Thanks.

S

Socachi

TF the more I go through your thread the more impressed I am each time. Your skills are.... shit they're aren't enough words. :icon_spin: :icon_dizzy: :cool0010: :confused0054: :rock

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

jazz,
glad I could inspire you.

Socachi,
big thanks man. I do it, cause I'm crazy about it.:icon_dizzy:

So,
already had to make a minor change. I was using 2 digital intermatic 240v timers for my lights, but found out that they were failing due to how much of a power surge happens when a digital ballast fires up. I already cooked 2. So, I promptly replaced them with a 40A 240v relay center. It just gets the on/off signal from the 120v intermatic digital timer.

-TF:evilgrin0013:

IMG 1919

Latest posts

Top Bottom