1000w Cmh Bulb

• Thread starter Jbtech
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

PharmHand

https://m.alibaba.com/product/60775...pm=a2706.7843299.1998817009.72.20047ae1bgROWt
This one is likely the same as the one posted above just has a different reflector. The exact one is likely on there too. That’s the thing with equipment made in China(pretty much all brands really) it can all be found on alibaba extremely cheap. Years ago a friend needed 200 HPS digital ballasts and wanted the quantum brand specifically so he contacted the company in China that makes the ballast for quantum and said he needed 200. He was able to purchase them unbranded and even got his own name put on them. He ended up getting 500 at 20$ a piece sold 300 to friends for 150$ each(quantum were 200$+ at the time) got his lights plus turned a huge profit.

Madmax

Madmax

Cool..frock they are cheap .i could get a couple incase one shits it during grow.the plug
ends would have to b change to australian socket,that should b easy to do though.
Can those ballasts b put on outside of room or are they permanent.ive given seller a message on freight costs.bit of a bugger around if anthing stuffs up not being local etc
Will see what the dude says when he replys..

Thanks for those sites PharmHand..

P

PharmHand

Cool..frock they are cheap .i could get a couple incase one shits it during grow.the plug
ends would have to b change to australian socket,that should b easy to do though.
Can those ballasts b put on outside of room or are they permanent.ive given seller a message on freight costs.bit of a bugger around if anthing stuffs up not being local etc
Will see what the dude says when he replys..

Thanks for those sites PharmHand..
There will be import fees, brokerage fees, shipping etc and that does add up. But being in oz it might not be too bad

dennis001

dennis001

He makes bulbs. In China. Stick with the 315s, multiple light points make for better light penetration anyway
Glad someone know me.
Why I am not recommend multiple burners in one glass tube ?

First, the size of burners are not exactly same, maybe 314w, maybe 316w. It is no problem to work with single burner, but if connect 2 or 3 together, the low power burner will be brighter than high power burner, it is hard to feel it by eyes, after working a period of time the brighter one will finish first. I don't want to make quality uncertainty item, Gavita and USHIO also don't make it currently.

Second, one of the burners finish cause the whole bulb cannot work,even the other one or two burners still good, isn't that a waste of money.

ChickenDicks

ChickenDicks

1000w work with 2x 450w TOTO burner, surely the lifespan will short. I don't know that ballast is LF or HF, so far as I know, there is no stable low frequency 1000w ballast on the market, high frequency ballast has the risk to crack the bulb.

315W CMH is reliable bulb, don't buy those 3x 315w or 2x450w DE types, first , not reliable, second, no suitable ballast to work with.

BTY, seldom company can pass FCC in China, and seldom ballast company has UL&CUL, most of manufacturers only have ETL. So with FCC and UL,CUL logo on the ballast, it's just kidding, most of US distributors like to purchase cheap quality items to fool endusers.

Are you saying all 1000w DE dual arc tube CMH bulbs on the market are using these same 450w TOTO burners? Nanolux has a 1000w DE CMH. is theirs the same?

login

login

I got these same ballast and bulb, but different hood. If using a xxl open hood make sure it's 6kv. I'll let y'all know how it goes.

Top Bottom