1000w Hps Yield?

• Thread starter UKcannasseur
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

Hello fellow croppers, been having a debate with a few friends of mine and thought id post the question on here for you guys to comment your views and results. So the debate was, what is a general avarage yield for 1000w hps ? I tend to avarage 28-36oz depending on what strains i put into flower room together. Whats an avarage yield for you guys using 1000w hps?

NGA

NGA

That's a big ? ,number of plants - number of lights ,additives, I think a good number is no additives is 1 lbs a plant , know this is a stand alone plant no scrog

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

With the strains i run like the cheese and stardog 2lbs or 32oz is an avarage yield for me after running them for a good 5 years under 1000w hps in a 4m square room using air pots and canna coco with the canna nutrient line. But friends of mine have swore they can achieve up to 3lbs under a 1000w hps ? Is this even possible or are they just talking shit ?

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

That's a big ? ,number of plants - number of lights ,additives, I think a good number is no additives is 1 lbs a plant , know this is a stand alone plant no scrog
The plant count never really made much difference only a few oz here and there aslong as my cannopy is full i get similar results every time. I tend to aim for 6 plants in this particular room but can get the same yield with 4 plants with a little longer veg time. So with the strains and genetics i run plant count doesnt make a difference

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

If your getting 3 lbs of 1 hps , 6 plants or 4 your numbers are good ,and veg time is key there
Ive never had 3lbs friends of mine say they can get up to 3lbs were as i average just over 2lbs. I personaly think 3lbs off 1 1000w hps isnt possible and a load of crap. Dont know how you guys feel about that

madgrower

madgrower

Hello fellow croppers, been having a debate with a few friends of mine and thought id post the question on here for you guys to comment your views and results. So the debate was, what is a general avarage yield for 1000w hps ? I tend to avarage 28-36oz depending on what strains i put into flower room together. Whats an avarage yield for you guys using 1000w hps?
I veg 5 or 6 weeks till they're about 2ft tall and I have 5 under a 1000 hortilux I usually get 3 to 4 oz to the plant of real dry big buds and an oz of popcorn an leaf

madgrower

madgrower

I veg 5 or 6 weeks till they're about 2ft tall and I have 5 under a 1000 hortilux I usually get 3 to 4 oz to the plant of real dry big buds and an oz of popcorn an leaf
I crop the bottom half most times and get less popcorn and dencer buds also plants are a little over 3ft tall when done.all gh nutes with bathsalts adder

UKcannasseur

UKcannasseur

So altogether you have 4000w in an 8x10 and your avaraging 80oz each harvest ?

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

I haven’t seen anyone hit 3 with an SE 1k personally. Not saying you can’t but I find it hard to believe you can get 3 under SE of quality bud. DE I have heard of people getting upward of 4 a light but that’s with a dialed room co2 and all that. And all the other factors stated before like @ DemonTrich said. I think environment has more impact than light.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Its really all about strain... 1000 grams is average... No co2

Hydro head

Hydro head

I can manage up to a lb of weed with a 250w mh to veg, 400hps to flower, I only have a small room, 30 inch by 40 and can only grow up to 3 foot tall, I can manage it with many strains with a little training, I think it is poss to hit 3lb with 1000hps and everything is dialled in properly, I use nft

Top Bottom